VERY IMPORTANT PLZ READ

Do you like Digby?

• Total voters
He's cute and I have his amiibo. I just don't notice him a lot or shall I say interact with him in-game because I never go to HHA/HHS or whatever, most of the time.

I like him, he lets me dump all my trash in his bin when he visits in his RV.

IMG_4005.JPG
^btw, I time travel, so don't ask me why the date is set to August 26...^

I find Digby absolutely cute. Even though he is a very minor character in Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Happy Home Designer, I find him as possibly one of the best designed characters. Sadly, there's nobody I streetpass via the HH Showcase, so I barely even visit him. Let's just be reminded of the patience of this dog, standing there for 24 hours a day, in front of the post. :c

P.S. Let's hack the mods' town with amiibos. We'll spawn in Digby inside their houses, for a start.

Last edited:
Why would they hate him?
I mean, he's not my favourite character but he just stands there, there's no excuse to hate him, he literally does nothing! (I don't mean he's useless, of course, I mean that to hate him he actually should've done something, but he doesn't)

Where is all this hate in the community section? You added quotes about people hating him...granted I haven't been here long, but I haven't seen any mention of his dislike since I've been here. I don't dislike any of the main npcs on New Leaf. They all make the game interesting.

Lyle made me laugh the other day when he was talking about my home assessment and how his staff 'wouldn't shut up about all the dolls' then he was like, 'Oh, I mean good job!'

I think Digby is fine. I don't own HHD, but in New Leaf he really doesn't play too much of a big role in my game. I hardly use the HHA display area. Especially nowadays because I can never pick up someone's town data. Not many people play this game locally anymore.

Where is all this hate in the community section? You added quotes about people hating him...granted I haven't been here long, but I haven't seen any mention of his dislike since I've been here. I don't dislike any of the main npcs on New Leaf. They all make the game interesting.

Lyle made me laugh the other day when he was talking about my home assessment and how his staff 'wouldn't shut up about all the dolls' then he was like, 'Oh, I mean good job!'

I think Digby is fine. I don't own HHD, but in New Leaf he really doesn't play too much of a big role in my game. I hardly use the HHA display area. Especially nowadays because I can never pick up someone's town data. Not many people play this game locally anymore.

YOU JINXED IT! *sigh*

Just a random idea, but it'd be cool if:
you were to make a male mayor; and you get Digby as your secretary.
you were to make a female mayor; and you'd still have Isabelle as your secretary.
I feel that Digby needs more attention in this game.
But if you feel that you want Isabelle or Digby regardless of gender, I think there should be an option to choose.

11 people hating on Digby.. Hope you like the sound of a banned account !!

I'm pretty impartial to him. I have his amiibo figure only because I wanted an AC figure and his was the cheapest! I don't even have a scan-capable system or an NFC XD

Back