• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

VERY IMPORTANT PLZ READ

Do you like Digby?

• Total voters
I never heard about him having hate before and based on the poll, there's not really that much hate.

I had to google to see who he is. Tbh, he's kind of pointless as a character. I like his color scheme, but his face is a little weird...

I mean, Digby has one of the worst jobs of all NPCs in NL, he has to stand all the time 24/7 at one spot,
however the weather is, hoping that someone wants to visit the Showcase so that he has some variety.
Especially for that he deserves respect. ;)

Overall, I like Digby and I think he's a nice guy.

Digby is adorable and anyone who thinks otherwise can go...catch a coelacanth

I had to google to see who he is. Tbh, he's kind of pointless as a character. I like his color scheme, but his face is a little weird...

i didnt have to google, but other than that i agree. he doesnt have much of a point in the game or any sort of stand out personality. he's like a more neutral isabelle

Last edited:
Digbys great. I like Isabelle better tho. :lemon:

He's adorable and Isabelle's brother how do you not like him. I never see him because I never Street pass but he still a cutie

Digby is a good boy!! He's my favorite of all of the special characters, I don't know why anyone would dislike him :(

I don't think the hate is being serious, friend. It's probably just joking. "Who's Digby I forgot." is just a funny saying. Maybe try and understand jokes and jests? It's not bullying. Lol

I don't think the hate is being serious, friend. It's probably just joking. "Who's Digby I forgot." is just a funny saying. Maybe try and understand jokes and jests? It's not bullying. Lol

I think he does understand, and is just going with the joke. Thats just how I saw it anyways.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I don't get how anyone could hate Digby. He's cuter than half of the dog resident's everyone seems to like.

Actually, you're the one that doesn't understand jokes :p he is not taking it seriously. Jeez.

I like Digby! He's a cutie, I'm currently trying to get his amiibo card so I can have it in my collection

I wish Digby was my assistant instead of Isabelle...

Last edited:
Design wise i love digby. However he seems to be a rather flat character. That said I would love to see more of him in a capacity that would make him more loveable and relatable to me as a player. Overall I give him an 8.5/10, more than milk not quite a milkshake ya feel

Back