VERY IMPORTANT PLZ READ

Do you like Digby?

• Total voters
I never heard about him having hate before and based on the poll, there's not really that much hate.

I had to google to see who he is. Tbh, he's kind of pointless as a character. I like his color scheme, but his face is a little weird...

I mean, Digby has one of the worst jobs of all NPCs in NL, he has to stand all the time 24/7 at one spot,
however the weather is, hoping that someone wants to visit the Showcase so that he has some variety.
Especially for that he deserves respect. ;)

Overall, I like Digby and I think he's a nice guy.

I had to google to see who he is. Tbh, he's kind of pointless as a character. I like his color scheme, but his face is a little weird...

i didnt have to google, but other than that i agree. he doesnt have much of a point in the game or any sort of stand out personality. he's like a more neutral isabelle

Last edited:
He's adorable and Isabelle's brother how do you not like him. I never see him because I never Street pass but he still a cutie

Digby is a good boy!! He's my favorite of all of the special characters, I don't know why anyone would dislike him :(

I don't think the hate is being serious, friend. It's probably just joking. "Who's Digby I forgot." is just a funny saying. Maybe try and understand jokes and jests? It's not bullying. Lol

I don't think the hate is being serious, friend. It's probably just joking. "Who's Digby I forgot." is just a funny saying. Maybe try and understand jokes and jests? It's not bullying. Lol

I think he does understand, and is just going with the joke. Thats just how I saw it anyways.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I don't get how anyone could hate Digby. He's cuter than half of the dog resident's everyone seems to like.

Actually, you're the one that doesn't understand jokes :p he is not taking it seriously. Jeez.

I like Digby! He's a cutie, I'm currently trying to get his amiibo card so I can have it in my collection

Design wise i love digby. However he seems to be a rather flat character. That said I would love to see more of him in a capacity that would make him more loveable and relatable to me as a player. Overall I give him an 8.5/10, more than milk not quite a milkshake ya feel

Back