• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

VERY IMPORTANT PLZ READ

Do you like Digby?

• Total voters
I've got nothing against him haha. And I definitely agree that he looks hecking adorable in his raincoat,,

Ew, you know what Digby spelled backwards is? "Ybgid"...yeah, I know, like, that doesn't even make sense?! No, I refuse to allow this dog to run my street passes.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people HATE Digby, especially the admins. Sure, he's not the cutest but he's still a good character IMO, just a little underused. I think Digby looks the best in his rain-coat in all honesty. Also, did you actually ban the people who said they hate Digby? I feel like that's a little harsh if so, since then that's like 27 people banned over a common opinion.

Last edited:
I don't like him because he stands outside 24/7, rain or shine, in the same spot and doesn't do anything unless you talk to him. where is his personalty, his life, his backstory??? step it up with the character development animal crossing, how am I supposed to immerse myself in this
if he had more of a story or role in the game he'd be a-okay. but we don't need him, let's get him outta here

Digby is the best pup! though I agree I wish he had more of a role in the game.. Gotta commend his commitment to the job tho aha.
But seriously Digby standing outside with his raincoat is 100% the cutest thing in the entire game.

I support Digby, he must get lonely standing there all by himself

bro he's so cute if you don't like digby don't touch me like

Last edited:
Back