Weirdest kiddie show you watched when you were younger?

So many weird shows... The most so was definitely Boohbah though. Even as a little kid I knew that thing was messed up. My friends and me went back and watched it and now we love it though. Just because of how disturbing it is.

I was obsessed with Teletubbies as a child and I actually have no idea why. Looking back, I realize how creepy they are (I mean seriously. A giant sun baby?).
Plus, I've been reading a whole lot of conspiracy theories about them and they're ridiculous, but slightly believable so like ???

i was actually laying in bed last night and i suddenly remembered that oobi was a thing (show i used to watch when i was like 4) and i decided to search it up and watch old episodes. i guess i'd have to say that was the weirdest thing i watched (aside from courage the cowardly dog, but i found that more terrifying than weird)

mr. meaty, don't really know why i loved it???

Teletubbies for sure. I was rewatching an episode recently for nostalgia and it was just a really weird experience.

This one was a bit weird.
fb65e4cc8d4f5d083c141ebaaa8870b9--pyjamas-aussies.jpg

I remember watching "in the night garden" but I barely even remember it o.o maybe I'll search it up and see if I can remember anything.
I watched so many cartoons as a kid cause I didn't have anything else to do, however I can barely remember....

Ren and stimpy!! Not sure why i watched this as a kid. Definitely appreciated it more when I got older and rewatched it.

I was gonna write this as well! I saw a clip of it several years ago and I was like uhhh, this was a KIDS show? lol

I don't know if this counts, but Mucha Lucha. I watched it all the time as a kid, and recently I went to rewatch it and boy was that show the dumbest. The 'humor' was cringeworthy.

Oobi. It was, literally, a hand with googley eyes glued onto it, talking gibberish. I know people assume kids are dumb, this was insulting!

Oh, and the Prometheus and Bob segments on Kablam! terrified me as a child.

The weirdest show I seen that was made for kids was Atomic Betty. It's about a girl who works with an alien and a robot, commanded by a goldfish, to stop an evil cat and a swivelhead from taking over the universe. Somehow, it's now a forgotten show so forgotten that a list of the most forgotten shows doesn't list it.

I loved watching Bear in the Big Blue House when I was younger. Now that I think back on it, at the beginning of every episode, the bear tries to sniff the viewer and tells them they smell like strawberries, fresh laundry, and etc. The shadow character and her songs were also kind of unnerving.

Last edited:
Back