Weirdest kiddie show you watched when you were younger?

glover

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Mailbox
Boobah... I liked it when i was younger. But now that i'm older i decided the watch an episode. It made me feel like i was on acid...

Sigmund and the Sea Monsters.

Saturday morning programing in the 70s was... interesting.

Ren and stimpy!! Not sure why i watched this as a kid. Definitely appreciated it more when I got older and rewatched it.

Another bizarre kid's show from the fertile(and most likely drug enhanced) imaginations of Sid and Marty Krofft(they were also responsible for Sigmund and the Sea Monsters and H.R. Pufnstuf).Liddsville was a town full of living hats and some weird green dude.The show featured a teenaged Butch Patrick who played Eddie Munster in The Munsters.

So many? Shows growing up were weird. But a lot of them were cute too. I can't remember the name but there was a horrifying puppet of a tooth and he was a super hero or something? Most things with puppets were creepy though tbh, unless Jim Hensen had anything to do with it.

I don't think you realize how weird the original Teletubbies was until you try to watch an episode as an adult.

Return The Slab Courage the Cowardly Dog was fun but albeit horrifying sometimes.

Teletubbies was pretyy weird and entertaining at the same time. they are 6-10 ft tall x_x

I remember watching a show called The Upside Down Show and it was weird at times.
Oobi... ooh yes this was a strange one.

Last edited:
Most Swedish productions they had around here.. I mean looking at them now they had a peculiar sense of humor and not obviously made for kids my age back then, but they were real fun.

I remember a claymation show about cavemen that made me really uncomfortable when I was little, it was called Gogs

Back