• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Weirdest kiddie show you watched when you were younger?

The Big Comfy Couch, loved it as a kid but now it creeps the hell out of me. Also Lazy Town, all of the puppets are freaky but when I was a kid I thought they were cute? They look gross to me now, lol.

I loved watching Bear in the Big Blue House when I was younger. Now that I think back on it, at the beginning of every episode, the bear tries to sniff the viewer and tells them they smell like strawberries, fresh laundry, and etc. The shadow character and her songs were also kind of unnerving.

I freaking hated her!!! I have a phobia of ghosts and shadow figures, and she freaked me the heck out!!! D:

Last edited:
Mr. Meaty
i didnt think anyone remembered mr meaty oh my ****ing god

- - - Post Merge - - -

lazy town was weird as hell but i think i was too old to watch it and it was obnoxious anyways so i didnt care to even use it as background noise lol

Ofc Teletubbies, the show is satanic, I swear. I volunteer with severely disabled kids ("kids"...they're actually a few years older than me lol) Anyways, the one had an obsession with Teletubbies for a while and watched it constantly on his ipad. I was disturbed, bc I used to love that show....

Teletubbies and Boobah, and like Thomas the Train and Mr. Rogers.

Cow and Chicken.. it was so strange? not to mention all the super inappropriate jokes and innuendos. sure, the kids watching didn't understand, but how was that ever approved as a children's show? it's pretty much as inappropriate as Family Guy but somehow it was on Cartoon Network

same with Ren and Stimpy

ALSO i was 1000% terrified of Mr. Roger's puppets. that show instilled a lifelong fear of puppets in me

Fairchilde.jpg

Mr Meaty...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I remember watching this when I was like 8. I was allowed to watch Teennick bc of Zoey 101 but this was one of the weirder shows

Tiny Planets. *shivers*

^ OMG AND MR MEATY! ;-;

Last edited:
there was like this one shows w/ these multicolored animals
I think it was backyard again or something like that

all I know is there was this one blue bird named Pablo who was tryna smash with this pink hippo

there was like this one shows w/ these multicolored animals
I think it was backyard again or something like that

all I know is there was this one blue bird named Pablo who was tryna smash with this pink hippo
I loved the backyardigans!

Last edited:
Definitely Teletubbies...
My relatives say that I used to love that show wtf I cringe

Back