• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Sets for 1millionigb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (105) +
I already have a thread for this, but it's filled with bumps, so I wanted to create a thread without as many, and with a better system than only having wishlists that go by the planned house.
As the title suggests:
Astro
Blue
Cabin
Kiddie
Citrus
Sci-fi (I believe orderable?)

Please only offer if you have the full set, I don't know how much one item per set would be, so let's keep it easy :) .
EDIT: So nobody gets confused again(Always feel bad when somebody does) I'm buying, I'm not selling.
Although, I can see myself being a very organized shop keeper if I ever wanted to on BTF lol

Last edited:
Hm? I'm sorry, I'm buying the sets, not selling. I can see how it can be confused, the layout doesn't help. Sorry about that >~<"

Now, for a "before sleeping" Bump~
If you're going to reply, please note that I am in the eastern US time zone and will be on no later than 8am (I leave the tab open while logged in, won't be on ALL day lol)

Hey! i can get you the cabin and kiddie set!

Last edited:
Hi there! I have the entire blue set! :)

Awesome! Just let me know when you're online and ready! Anytime after 11am eastern US time is preferred ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! i can get you the cabin and kiddie set!

Woohoo! (3 sets in a row \(^o^)/ ) Just let me know when you're online! Anytime after 11am eastern US time is preferred.

Great! I'm on now (1 pm EST), I could gather the items now and open my gates if you're available! :)

Somebody actually offered to get me pretty much everything on the list via pm. Thank you anyway! Maybe help another AC player! Ifthe person has to cancel though, I'll let you know! ^^

Last edited:
List has been updated- Just need orderable sets!!

Bump. (Fyi I left this logged in when I crashed last night...I'm not a magic non-sleeping person...wish I was)

Will be offline for about 40 minutes but after that, I'll be good all day (it's downpouring so we aren't going anywhere)

Hmm~ It just stopped downpouring this afternoon over here.
However would letting you catalog the set work for you?

(After not having to cook breakfast because of runaway eggs) Cataloging works just as fine! Since they're orderable sets ^^ Which set (s) do you have?(I'll be paying as if you were giving btw, so it's still 1millionigb per set ^^)

I can get you the rest of what you need for 3 million altogether.

EDIT; didn't see someone else offered, sorry!

Last edited:
I can get you the rest of what you need for 3 million altogether.

EDIT; didn't see someone else offered, sorry!

That would be awesome! I'll see what RedTropicalFish has and get back to you! ^^

(After not having to cook breakfast because of runaway eggs) Cataloging works just as fine! Since they're orderable sets ^^ Which set (s) do you have?(I'll be paying as if you were giving btw, so it's still 1millionigb per set ^^)

Runaway eggs...
Okay so I can let you catalog these sets for free.

Astro
Blue
Cabin
Kiddie

And I can possibly give you some stuff from these sets, if you could give me a moridb link to see what items each set has?

Citrus
Sci-fi

Also, I'm getting a visitor for real. I'll be back probably in couple hours! Hope it's okay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back