• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

August event HYPE

I'm 5'8" and I weigh 118lbs, which is apparently just under 8.5 stone? Everyone write that down.

if you fatten up just a tad, that stats line would be a numeric palindrome!:

5'8-121-8.5​

(i think that unlocks a person's chi or chakras or something...)

if you fatten up just a tad, that stats line would be a numeric palindrome!:

5'8-121-8.5​

(i think that unlocks a person's chi or chakras or something...)

Chakrams were my weapon of choice in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning!

qFI4jVM.png

And I'm fairly certain I've hit the aforementioned palindrome during... certain times of the month.

:cool:

Since I see no announcement that a TBT Fair is coming, I doubt there will be a fair this year.

Boy, I remember last year, when people were going crazy on waiting for a TBT Fair, they stalked the announcement thread all day. Good times.

*lays down and dies* how am I supposed to live without a summer event... the heat is not worth suffering if I don't get a collectible for it...

update for 2018--

as we know a Fair was indeed held for summer 2017...

but is this the year that time-honored Bell Tree Forums tradition of holding a Summer event goes by the wayside???

- - - Post Merge - - -

update for 2018--

as we know a Fair was indeed held for summer 2017...

but is this the year that time-honored Bell Tree Forums tradition of holding a Summer event goes by the wayside???

I’m ready, and so are the apples in my sidebar.

Maybe this year, it might be a fall-themed fair since we haven’t heard anything about it this month.

Last edited:
I’m ready, and so are the apples in my sidebar.

Maybe this year, it might be a fall-themed fair since we haven’t heard anything about it this month.

you mean...
an Oktoberfest??

perhaps with pretzels... colored leafs... and steins full of, uh, root beer??

you mean...
an Oktoberfest??

perhaps with pretzels... colored leafs... and steins full of, uh, root beer??

Although I would love a fall fest, I am more of a winter person, hence why I tried making ideas for a game called Winter Island.

If there’s a fair coming up I’m screwed because I’m leaving for college on Thursday and probably won’t have time to participate lol.

If there’s a fair coming up I’m screwed because I’m leaving for college on Thursday and probably won’t have time to participate lol.

You could check up once in a while and participate in the bottle event.

Since I’m only takin’ two classes, I would have more time to participate.

That's the issue I had last year, I was barely able to do anything in the fair because of college. I'm hoping that they'll start doing it during June or July, but I doubt it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since I’m only takin’ two classes, I would have more time to participate.

Try 8 classes lmao

That's the issue I had last year, I was barely able to do anything in the fair because of college. I'm hoping that they'll start doing it during June or July, but I doubt it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Try 8 classes lmao

I’m tryin’ to bump it up to three a semester, but I chose to take two this semester. At least both classes have labs, so technically, I’m takin’ only four. Still a lot of math.

ok at this point, there probably won't be a summer fair this year. hopefully in fall there will be one, but it seems like the staff are very busy anyway. maybe preparing for something big? who knows

Back