• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

August event HYPE

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
so the forum has held a summer event (usually in August) for at least the last three five years in a row:

August 2017 The Bell Tree Fair
August 2016 The Bell Tree Fair
August 2015 The Bell Tree Fire Festival
August 2014 TBT Beach Party
Summer 2013 TBT Battle of the New LEafs

records from before that are somewhat hazy, the summer event may be a tradition that goes back more than five years...

so will the Summer event tradition continue this year??

will there be another Fair??
or something new??

let the wild rumpus start!!

EDIT: updated for 2018

Last edited:
I may be missing something here, but what is fair?

I may be missing something here, but what is fair?

Fair (n)

1. An event that moderators or administrators like to cancel
2. An event where users participate to get gif collectibles and other rare collectibles
3. An event that apples want to take over

Is this good enough information, or you still aren't sure?

Fair (n)

1. An event that moderators or administrators like to cancel
2. An event where users participate to get gif collectibles and other rare collectibles
3. An event that apples want to take over

Is this good enough information, or you still aren't sure?

That doesn't sound very fair to me.

Ok but will there be any event later this year?

To be serious, the staff keep all of their inside operations a secret. They never tell you when a new or returning collectible is coming out, when or if there will be an event of one kind in a year, or what other decisions they make and why. If you become a staff member, you must keep everything staff-related a secret from other members.

In addition, never take events or collectibles for granted. They may happen or not, but you shouldn't swear it.

Last edited:
To be serious, the staff keep all of their inside operations a secret. They never tell you when a new or returning collectible is coming out, when or if there will be an event of one kind in a year, or what other decisions they make and why. If you become a staff member, you must keep everything staff-related a secret from other members.

In addition, never take events or collectibles for granted. They may happen or not, but you shouldn't swear it.

Oh :(

The fair last year and the Halloween event were probably the best times I've had at tbt, they really bring users together and are just plain fun so I hope there is an August event but they are a lot of work to plan so if not I'd understand :blush:

Last edited:
This kind of disappoints me because I'm new and haven't experienced events before, but I guess hopefully in the future it will happen.

Oh, did I say cancelled? I meant celery.

Back