August event HYPE

We need liamslash here to leak it again like he did last year ;}

You know, I really wanted a TBT Fair this year, especially after the release of the Welcome Amiibo update and the release of the Nintendo Switch (not to mention, but also Pokemon Sun and Moon), but at the same time, I can understand that running a site event like this is a lot of work. After all, I did say that events shouldn't be taken for granted.

But one question though. Was there a lack of preparation for a TBT Fair, or did you guys plan on not having it this year?

We need liamslash here to leak it again like he did last year ;}

Well, there is nothing to leak if nothing is planned!

You know, I really wanted a TBT Fair this year, especially after the release of the Welcome Amiibo update and the release of the Nintendo Switch (not to mention, but also Pokemon Sun and Moon), but at the same time, I can understand that running a site event like this is a lot of work. After all, I did say that events shouldn't be taken for granted.

But one question though. Was there a lack of preparation for a TBT Fair, or did you guys plan on not having it this year?

It's a shame really. I was hoping we can do a cool event, but everyone was just too busy :( Life really gets in the way sometimes.

I really hope it isn't canceled! I've always loved these August events, gives something to look forward to besides the normal posts and threads here!

A lot of internal drama between staff. My question is, if I become a moderator, which staff member should I be more careful of? Like which one is the bully to the other staff.

If you just give me coloring pages I will be happy. That is ALL I WANT.
(Ok, some new collectibles would be cool too, but I mean...)

an idea for a popular carnival midway type game-- guess the staff's weight!
the catch-- you have to guess in their native measurement system... (like, how much is a "stone" i have no idea...)

A lot of internal drama between staff. My question is, if I become a moderator, which staff member should I be more careful of? Like which one is the bully to the other staff.

There's no internal drama, Jake is just a Mr. Silly Pants. We won't be hiring new mods for quite a while!

an idea for a popular carnival midway type game-- guess the staff's weight!
the catch-- you have to guess in their native measurement system... (like, how much is a "stone" i have no idea...)

I'm 5'8" and I weigh 118lbs, which is apparently just under 8.5 stone? Everyone write that down.

There's no internal drama, Jake is just a Mr. Silly Pants. We won't be hiring new mods for quite a while!

I'm guessing it's because of the political dramas in Brewster's and how many people got involved in them. Not to mention, but how small the community has gotten. That would be understandable.

Yeah, its true. I dug in this site and its confirmed that there will be no more events in the upcoming future of TBT. (They said to do this so they can save money...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And we have enough responsible mods that can handle things.

Back