• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying ❀ Looking for Gardening items <3

Eudial

&#727;&#719;&#715; &#12518;&#12540;&#12472;&#12450
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
October Birthstone (Opal)
White Pansy
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Purple Violet
Red Lily
Feedback
100% (40) +
Hello, I am looking for the plants in my wishlist. I don't know how much people are looking for, but I'm pretty sure we can work something out. I have IGB and some TBT on here. Thank you!

I also need clovers. If you have any to spare, please let me know :)

Last edited:
I can get you 20 orange pansies and 10 orange tulips, for 15 tbt?

Amazonia, mayor's name is CereCere.

I can get you at least 50 of any hybrid/starts for 1 tbt each o:

I can get you at least 50 of any hybrid/starts for 1 tbt each o:

That sounds good! Can I have 25 pink cosmos, 10 purple tulips, 10 pink tulips, and 5 pink azalea starts? (Nice avi and sign, btw).

That sounds good! Can I have 25 pink cosmos, 10 purple tulips, 10 pink tulips, and 5 pink azalea starts? (Nice avi and sign, btw).

thank you yours too!! i thought i would have time but i have to leave for a doctor's appointment. if you're okay i can trade later?

Okay, that sounds good to me. Hopefully we can trade later, before 10pm EST <3

Still looking for grardening items :)

I have:
pink hydrangea x2
blue hydrangea x2
white azalea x2
pink azalea x1
sweet olive x1

I would love in game bells. Is two bags of 99k bells okay?

I have:
pink hydrangea x2
blue hydrangea x2
white azalea x2
pink azalea x1
sweet olive x1

I would love in game bells. Is two bags of 99k bells okay?

That's fine by me, will you be on for a while? Maybe like 30 minutes or so? I'm in the middle of something, and I'll trade with you immediately after I'm done. :)

Yep that's fine. My gate is open but I'm AFK. Help yourself to all the bush starts right by the station. You can buy the other gardening items in the same aera (cedar saplings, bamboo, fertilizer) as well if you need them for another two bags of 99k. Sorry if I'm not around to interact with you when you come pick up the bush starts.

Hii I can sell these hybrids for 1 btb each if you're interested?

pink cosmos x20
pink roses x20
pink tulips x10

Yep that's fine. My gate is open but I'm AFK. Help yourself to all the bush starts right by the station. You can buy the other gardening items in the same aera (cedar saplings, bamboo, fertilizer) as well if you need them for another two bags of 99k. Sorry if I'm not around to interact with you when you come pick up the bush starts.

I'm heading over now. Had to clear out my inventory.

Hii I can sell these hybrids for 1 btb each if you're interested?

pink cosmos x20
pink roses x20
pink tulips x10

Sounds great to me, I'll trade you afterohmyerica~

Back