• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Diana or Francine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anactoria

Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (137) +
I will TT to have one of them in boxes today. Please make an offer (even low ones will be considered) & tell me which villager you want :blush:

I'm not sure which one I want out yet, so it might be the highest offer or the first one I get to move

You must be online to get her sometime within the next 12 hours (VM me when)

If no offers by 7 pm EST/EDT, will become a giveaway

If no one wants the giveaway by 8 pm EST/EDT, will be voided

Thank you!

Could I have Diana for 30 tbt? ♥ If that's too low please tell me cause I really want her :blush::lemon:

30 TBT is fine! I'm going to wait to see if anyone is interested in Francine for now though (she plotted in a bad place :p)

But if there are no takers then I will have Diana for you in a while :)

30 TBT is fine! I'm going to wait to see if anyone is interested in Francine for now though (she plotted in a bad place :p)

But if there are no takers then I will have Diana for you in a while :)

Yay tysm! ♥

Last edited:
Btw, what times will you be available? I probably won't be able to get her in boxes for at least a couple hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back