• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Looking for Wishlist Items; Willing to pay bells, TBT, or possibly trade

Hello there! I'm looking for my wishlist items (all unorderables).
You can view my wishlist here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/TFZRC4toG3
Let me know what you've got and I'm sure we can work something out. Thanks.

Hi! It looks like you need a few items from Snooty. I can scan her in so you can visit her RV plus I've got a changing room from your list. Visit + changing room for 5 TBT or trade for 5 of the following hybrids (pink lily, gold rose, any black flowers). Let me know if this sounds good.

I would absolutely love to visit your town and see Snooty and get the changing room, and 5 TBT sounds awesome. However, I'm running a little low on MEOW coupons, so do you mind if I collect a few more of those before coming over? It shouldn't take too terribly long.

I would absolutely love to visit your town and see Snooty and get the changing room, and 5 TBT sounds awesome. However, I'm running a little low on MEOW coupons, so do you mind if I collect a few more of those before coming over? It shouldn't take too terribly long.

No problem! Could you PM me when you are ready so that I am sure to see?

Back