• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Inspire Me

primandimproper

Transgender Trainwreck
Bells
Switch
0008-9983-6893
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
Hello, everyone. I am looking for inspiration and ideas for a forest themed town. If you could share pictures of your foresty towns, I would greatly appreciate it.
Please and thank you 😊

Do you not have the dream suite yet? Mines more of a Stardew Valley inspired farm town, but here are some pictures.

I don't have any screenshots for you, but maybe you could try combining a forest setting with another theme, like you could have zen structures dotting your forests, or have fairytales ones instead. If you want paths, tramping dirt paths is a lot nicer looking than qr paths

Do you not have the dream suite yet? Mines more of a Stardew Valley inspired farm town, but here are some pictures.

Right now, I only play as a side character in my little sister's game and, yes, she has the Dream Suite, but she doesn't have Wifi at her house.
I'll be getting my own copy of ACNL at the end of this month (or in the beginning of September) after I buy a 2DS XL.

Back