Nightmare Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Aurora Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (555) +
Bringing this thread back since I've gotten back into New Leaf again lol ;;

Wishlist:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/S2OyqybXuU

I'm willing to pay 1 tbt for the orderable and special/non-orderable items, and 2 tbt for the WA items. If you prefer IGB just list a price!

I'm looking for multiple of the hanger racks, changing rooms, and hearts.

Wi-Fi ratings after trading are greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Alright, I got the balloons I really needed to I'm just gonna turn this thread into a wishlist thing l-lol.

I have the fruit basket and princess lamp if you're still interested. 4TBT is good!☆

This is what I can get: Hibachi, Low Screen, Lucky Frog, Paper Lantern, Paper Tiger, Paper Wall Lamp, Screen, Tea Tansu, Sweets Bookcase and Mini-Table

This is what I can get: Hibachi, Low Screen, Lucky Frog, Paper Lantern, Paper Tiger, Paper Wall Lamp, Screen, Tea Tansu, Sweets Bookcase and Mini-Table

That would be amazing! And you mean the sweets minitable, just to clarify, right? If I'm not mistaken that will be a total of 12 tbt. ^^

That would be amazing! And you mean the sweets minitable, just to clarify, right? If I'm not mistaken that will be a total of 12 tbt. ^^

Yes, I meant Minitable, I don't why I spell it like that sometimes XD, anyway 12 TBT is fine I can get them to you tomorrow whenever you are available, and I'll PM you when they are ready!

Yes, I meant Minitable, I don't why I spell it like that sometimes XD, anyway 12 TBT is fine I can get them to you tomorrow whenever you are available, and I'll PM you when they are ready!

Ah nono it wasn't your spelling at all! I was just clarifying if it was the sweets one specifically haha. x) But that'd be amazing!

unfortunately the only thing i have here is gorgeous sofa. Would you be willing to buy only that for 2tbt?

Back