• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist Items!

I just added you. ^^ Is your town name Nebula or Sunshine (or something else?). I'd also appreciate a wi-fi rating after we trade if that's not too much trouble.

I've got the shirt in Nebula. c:

And sure, no problem! Gates are open. Forgive any stupidity on my behalf - I haven't used the wifi features in years, haha.

i can get you all the zodiac furniture if you still need it o:

& a maid dress!

Last edited:
Hi! I can get you: Aries Rocking Chair, Blue Dotted Dress, Deluxe Range, Gemini Closet, Leo Sculpture, Libra Scale, Maid Dress, Modern Wood Chest, Rose Sofa, Sagittarius Arrow, Scorpio Lamp, Taurus Bathtub, and a bunch of Jacob's Ladders, I'd have to check how many I have first :3

i can get you all the zodiac furniture if you still need it o:

& a maid dress!

Heya, thanks so much for offering but I think since Moogle can get those too I'll go with their offer instead since it'd be more convenient to get it all in one go. I hope that's okay. :3

Hi! I can get you: Aries Rocking Chair, Blue Dotted Dress, Deluxe Range, Gemini Closet, Leo Sculpture, Libra Scale, Maid Dress, Modern Wood Chest, Rose Sofa, Sagittarius Arrow, Scorpio Lamp, Taurus Bathtub, and a bunch of Jacob's Ladders, I'd have to check how many I have first :3

I'd love all of that. :) I think I only need about 10 Jacob's Ladders, so I think that'd come down to 42 tbt? My math is terrible so correct me if I'm wrong,,

Last edited:
Hello ~ I have the Dalmatian & Lab ornaments available if you're still interested. 6tbt for both ^^

Heya, thanks so much for offering but I think since Moogle can get those too I'll go with their offer instead since it'd be more convenient to get it all in one go. I hope that's okay. :3

I'd love all of that. :) I think I only need about 10 Jacob's Ladders, so I think that'd come down to 42 tbt? My math is terrible so correct me if I'm wrong,,
Okay great! I have everything so whenever you want to trade just let me know! :3
Also, judging by 1 TBT for orderables, 2 for unorderables; It would be 9 for orderables and 6 for unorderables (items), are you counting the flowers as 2 TBT each or just 1?

Last edited:
Okay great! I have everything so whenever you want to trade just let me know! :3
Also, judging by 1 TBT for orderables, 2 for unorderables; It would be 9 for orderables and 6 for unorderables (items), are you counting the flowers as 2 TBT each or just 1?

Wait I thought there were only 2 orderable things (deluxe range and modern wood chest). Am I being dumb again lol
And yeah for the Jacob's Ladder's I'll be paying 2 tbt per.

Wait I thought there were only 2 orderable things (deluxe range and modern wood chest). Am I being dumb again lol
And yeah for the Jacob's Ladder's I'll be paying 2 tbt per.

Oh no the Zodiac set is orderable (thank god :D) no you're not dumb, you just weren't thinking and that's perfectly fine!
Edit:The total would be 35 TBT instead. :3

Last edited:
Oh no the Zodiac set is orderable (thank god :D) no you're not dumb, you just weren't thinking and that's perfectly fine!
Edit:The total would be 35 TBT instead. :3

Oh omg I didn't know lmao, wow. I'd still be willing to pay 2 tbt for each zodiac item if you'd like?

Ah sorry I was eating. I'd prefer to pick up since my town doesn't really have much space. ^^"

No problem! I'll open my gate right now :3 Everything is in my plaza since I as well don't have a lot of space still due to stupid flowers (but hey I started a thread and have gotten rid of a lot!)

No problem! I'll open my gate right now :3 Everything is in my plaza since I as well don't have a lot of space still due to stupid flowers (but hey I started a thread and have gotten rid of a lot!)

Haha it's okay, omg though I'm proud of you lol.
I wanna breed more flowers but I'm starting to run outta space again...

Back