• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist Items!

Cheremtasy

Lost in the memories
Pear 🍐
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Magenta Pinwheel
Purple Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Pink Hybrid Lily
Glam Feather
Sweet Feather
Feedback
100% (537) +
Bringing this thread back since I've gotten back into New Leaf again lol ;;

Wishlist:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/S2OyqybXuU

I'm willing to pay 1 tbt for the orderable and special/non-orderable items, and 2 tbt for the WA items. If you prefer IGB just list a price!

I'm looking for multiple of the hanger racks, changing rooms, and hearts.

Wi-Fi ratings after trading are greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
I can give you bunny p, heart o, and heart b balloons for free.

Alright, I got the balloons I really needed to I'm just gonna turn this thread into a wishlist thing l-lol.

I have the fruit basket and princess lamp if you're still interested. 4TBT is good!☆

This is what I can get: Hibachi, Low Screen, Lucky Frog, Paper Lantern, Paper Tiger, Paper Wall Lamp, Screen, Tea Tansu, Sweets Bookcase and Mini-Table

This is what I can get: Hibachi, Low Screen, Lucky Frog, Paper Lantern, Paper Tiger, Paper Wall Lamp, Screen, Tea Tansu, Sweets Bookcase and Mini-Table

That would be amazing! And you mean the sweets minitable, just to clarify, right? If I'm not mistaken that will be a total of 12 tbt. ^^

That would be amazing! And you mean the sweets minitable, just to clarify, right? If I'm not mistaken that will be a total of 12 tbt. ^^

Yes, I meant Minitable, I don't why I spell it like that sometimes XD, anyway 12 TBT is fine I can get them to you tomorrow whenever you are available, and I'll PM you when they are ready!

Yes, I meant Minitable, I don't why I spell it like that sometimes XD, anyway 12 TBT is fine I can get them to you tomorrow whenever you are available, and I'll PM you when they are ready!

Ah nono it wasn't your spelling at all! I was just clarifying if it was the sweets one specifically haha. x) But that'd be amazing!

unfortunately the only thing i have here is gorgeous sofa. Would you be willing to buy only that for 2tbt?

Back