Buying Wishlist Items!

I just added you. ^^ Is your town name Nebula or Sunshine (or something else?). I'd also appreciate a wi-fi rating after we trade if that's not too much trouble.

I've got the shirt in Nebula. c:

And sure, no problem! Gates are open. Forgive any stupidity on my behalf - I haven't used the wifi features in years, haha.

i can get you all the zodiac furniture if you still need it o:

& a maid dress!

Last edited:
Hi! I can get you: Aries Rocking Chair, Blue Dotted Dress, Deluxe Range, Gemini Closet, Leo Sculpture, Libra Scale, Maid Dress, Modern Wood Chest, Rose Sofa, Sagittarius Arrow, Scorpio Lamp, Taurus Bathtub, and a bunch of Jacob's Ladders, I'd have to check how many I have first :3

i can get you all the zodiac furniture if you still need it o:

& a maid dress!

Heya, thanks so much for offering but I think since Moogle can get those too I'll go with their offer instead since it'd be more convenient to get it all in one go. I hope that's okay. :3

Hi! I can get you: Aries Rocking Chair, Blue Dotted Dress, Deluxe Range, Gemini Closet, Leo Sculpture, Libra Scale, Maid Dress, Modern Wood Chest, Rose Sofa, Sagittarius Arrow, Scorpio Lamp, Taurus Bathtub, and a bunch of Jacob's Ladders, I'd have to check how many I have first :3

I'd love all of that. :) I think I only need about 10 Jacob's Ladders, so I think that'd come down to 42 tbt? My math is terrible so correct me if I'm wrong,,

Last edited:
Hello ~ I have the Dalmatian & Lab ornaments available if you're still interested. 6tbt for both ^^

Heya, thanks so much for offering but I think since Moogle can get those too I'll go with their offer instead since it'd be more convenient to get it all in one go. I hope that's okay. :3

I'd love all of that. :) I think I only need about 10 Jacob's Ladders, so I think that'd come down to 42 tbt? My math is terrible so correct me if I'm wrong,,
Okay great! I have everything so whenever you want to trade just let me know! :3
Also, judging by 1 TBT for orderables, 2 for unorderables; It would be 9 for orderables and 6 for unorderables (items), are you counting the flowers as 2 TBT each or just 1?

Last edited:
Okay great! I have everything so whenever you want to trade just let me know! :3
Also, judging by 1 TBT for orderables, 2 for unorderables; It would be 9 for orderables and 6 for unorderables (items), are you counting the flowers as 2 TBT each or just 1?

Wait I thought there were only 2 orderable things (deluxe range and modern wood chest). Am I being dumb again lol
And yeah for the Jacob's Ladder's I'll be paying 2 tbt per.

Wait I thought there were only 2 orderable things (deluxe range and modern wood chest). Am I being dumb again lol
And yeah for the Jacob's Ladder's I'll be paying 2 tbt per.

Oh no the Zodiac set is orderable (thank god :D) no you're not dumb, you just weren't thinking and that's perfectly fine!
Edit:The total would be 35 TBT instead. :3

Last edited:
Oh no the Zodiac set is orderable (thank god :D) no you're not dumb, you just weren't thinking and that's perfectly fine!
Edit:The total would be 35 TBT instead. :3

Oh omg I didn't know lmao, wow. I'd still be willing to pay 2 tbt for each zodiac item if you'd like?

Oh omg I didn't know lmao, wow. I'd still be willing to pay 2 tbt for each zodiac item if you'd like?

You may be willing to pay but I am not willing to take that much for those items. 35 is okay for me :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

She's too nice to make you pay 2 tbt for each LOL >:33 aint that right moogi?

Shush you

Ah sorry I was eating. I'd prefer to pick up since my town doesn't really have much space. ^^"

No problem! I'll open my gate right now :3 Everything is in my plaza since I as well don't have a lot of space still due to stupid flowers (but hey I started a thread and have gotten rid of a lot!)

No problem! I'll open my gate right now :3 Everything is in my plaza since I as well don't have a lot of space still due to stupid flowers (but hey I started a thread and have gotten rid of a lot!)

Haha it's okay, omg though I'm proud of you lol.
I wanna breed more flowers but I'm starting to run outta space again...

Back