• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist Items!

I believe that'd be 6 tbt in total since the zodiac stuff aren't WA items.

sure, but they're DLC, so 2 tbt each? the green shoes are unorderable, so also 2 tbt. and lava lamp is 1. still new to prices nowadays so feel free to let me know if i'm wrong

sure, but they're DLC, so 2 tbt each? the green shoes are unorderable, so also 2 tbt. and lava lamp is 1. still new to prices nowadays so feel free to let me know if i'm wrong

Oh shoot for some reason I remembered the green shoes not being from Gracie (I'm obviously dumb). Yeah it'd be 7 tbt. Sorry 'bout that lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep. I have some egg lamps and I'll order all the re-orderable stuff that's left for free. :)
How many egg lamps are you looking for?

I think 2 egg lamps would be good. ^^ And oh, are you sure? So would that be 4 tbt total?

Last edited:
I think 2 egg lamps would be good. ^^ And oh, are you sure? So would that be 4 tbt total?

Alright. Gimme a sec to order some from Timmy n Tommy.
Egg lamp is my favorite item in AC and...I just...collected them TOO MUCH. So you can just have it!
I'll let you know when I'm set. Is your wishlist updated?

Alright. Gimme a sec to order some from Timmy n Tommy.
Egg lamp is my favorite item in AC and...I just...collected them TOO MUCH. So you can just have it!
I'll let you know when I'm set. Is your wishlist updated?

Alright, lmk when you're ready. :)
Oh really? It's good that you like them though haha xD And by just have it do you mean free? :0 (Sorry if I'm misunderstanding).
And no, it's still the same. Haven't updated it for a few hours. Why?

Alright, lmk when you're ready. :)
Oh really? It's good that you like them though haha xD And by just have it do you mean free? :0 (Sorry if I'm misunderstanding).
And no, it's still the same. Haven't updated it for a few hours. Why?

Yes, free. And I asked because I wasn't sure what orderables I need to order. Now I read posts above. It's only Jukebox that you'll need, right?

are you still wanting my offer? o: before i order the items~

Yeah I would! Sorry if that was unclear or something. Like I said 7 tbt is good c: (I'm literally just dumb and thought the shoes were from Kick's LOL)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, free. And I asked because I wasn't sure what orderables I need to order. Now I read posts above. It's only Jukebox that you'll need, right?

That's very sweet of you! And oh I see, yeah it'd only be the jukebox then. ^^

Yeah I would! Sorry if that was unclear or something. Like I said 7 tbt is good c: (I'm literally just dumb and thought the shoes were from Kick's LOL)

no problem~ vm me when you're ready, and also let me know who's town you prefer

I'm ready. :) Will you add this FC? 2337-3607-3307
Your town or mine?

Added! I'd prefer your town because mine has barely any space to drop items.

- - - Post Merge - - -

no problem~ vm me when you're ready, and also let me know who's town you prefer

Will do :) I'd prefer your town because like I said above, I don't really have any space haha

Hello! Are you still looking for a night-sky tee? I have one sitting in my storage that I can give you if you'd like! I don't need any tbt or igb, since it was just going to sit there or get sold, haha.

Hello! Are you still looking for a night-sky tee? I have one sitting in my storage that I can give you if you'd like! I don't need any tbt or igb, since it was just going to sit there or get sold, haha.

Oh hey yeah that'd be great! When are you available to trade?

I'm available right now! I can go add you and open my gates now, if you'd like. :)

I just added you. ^^ Is your town name Nebula or Sunshine (or something else?). I'd also appreciate a wi-fi rating after we trade if that's not too much trouble.

Back