• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What K.K. Slider Songs sound good as Music Boxes?

Cheremtasy

Lost in the memories
Pear 🍐
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Magenta Pinwheel
Purple Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Pink Hybrid Lily
Glam Feather
Sweet Feather
I remember there being a thread like this when I'm first joined the forums but never really paid attention to it, since I wasn't in need of this kind of info, but I've decided to start working on my house and I was wondering what kind of music sounds good as a music box? I'm looking for more calm, relaxing music but feel free to share whatever else sounds good to you! I'd really like to hear what people think. :0

Last edited:
I love K.K. Stroll as a music box! But my favorite live song is DJ K.K.

Comrade K.K. makes a lovely music box. :D

I love K.K. Ballad on the music box, it's just so beautiful.

Not the best quality and there is some background ambience of the sea but the best I could find.

Last edited:
K.K. Rockabilly is actually real pretty as a music box. The K.K. Funk, K.K. Swing and Cafe K.K. sound pretty good as music boxes too.

Last edited:
Go K.K. Rider sounds really good to. It's not as upbeat as the original music. So it's kind of mellow...it sounds like it belongs to an RPG/adventure game.

I love K.K. Ballad on the music box, it's just so beautiful.

Not the best quality and there is some background ambience of the sea but the best I could find.

Whoa I really like that tbh! I think I might just make a music box with K.K Ballad haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

K.K. Rockabilly is actually real pretty as a music box. The K.K. Funk, K.K. Swing and Cafe K.K. sound pretty good as music boxes too.

Oh yeah? I'll listen to them when I can. :0 And thank you for linking this video wow that'll be very helpful haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to second Stale Cupcakes <3 <3 <3 I also like Wandering

I hear a lot of people say stale cupcakes is really good as a music box so I'm gonna have to see for myself. x)

Gonna bump this cuz I think I need more suggestions once again aha

My favourite songs have got to be K.K Fusion and K.K Salsa :)

K.K. Lullaby, K.K. Ballad, Bubblegum K.K., Stale Cupcakes

DJ kk
KK ballad
KK aria

Just a heads up my dream address has a house (it's Ceres house) with every music box if you want to try them all out.

Back