• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What K.K. Slider Songs sound good as Music Boxes?

I've always love Wandering as a music box. It's just cheerful and sweet :)

DJ kk
KK ballad
KK aria

Just a heads up my dream address has a house (it's Ceres house) with every music box if you want to try them all out.

Oh does it? That's cool!

And thank you everyone for more suggestions, i'll definitely listen to some when I can :)

I might need to turn the record player off it was for referencing the song. IDK if you can pause it in a dream or not anymore. Let me know if you can't and I can update it for you

KK Ballad I always liked as a music box. It has this Lullaby-like feel towards it, and it's really feelsy, too, in some way.

I've always love Wandering as a music box. It's just cheerful and sweet :)

Making that a music box now haha, thank you for sharing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

KK Ballad I always liked as a music box. It has this Lullaby-like feel towards it, and it's really feelsy, too, in some way.

Me too! Someone in this thread suggested it and I think it's like my favourite one haha,, I definitely understand what you mean for the feelsy aspect, (even though it's hard to explain).

I like Stale Cupcakes, Only Me, and I Love You. :)

K.K. Flamenco, Hypno K.K., Imperial K.K., K.K. Lullaby, Stale Cupcakes, K.K. Lament, K.K. Mambo, Spring Blossoms, Marine Song 2001, K.K. Dirge, K.K. Cruisin', K.K. Calypso, Bubblegum K.K., K.K. Aria, I Love You, Cafe K.K., Forest Life, K.K. Bossa, K.K. Fusion, K.K. Folk, K.K. House, Space K.K.

These are all the ones i currently have up in my museum and i like them all. I just love music boxes, i collect them inrl too. I think they are all available on Youtube to listen to. If not i am willing to open my gates if you wanna come listen. Just message ^-^

I actually really like Bubblegum K.K. as a music box. I never tried Stale Cupcakes as a music box yet but it would probably sound great, too.

K.K. Flamenco, Hypno K.K., Imperial K.K., K.K. Lullaby, Stale Cupcakes, K.K. Lament, K.K. Mambo, Spring Blossoms, Marine Song 2001, K.K. Dirge, K.K. Cruisin', K.K. Calypso, Bubblegum K.K., K.K. Aria, I Love You, Cafe K.K., Forest Life, K.K. Bossa, K.K. Fusion, K.K. Folk, K.K. House, Space K.K.

These are all the ones i currently have up in my museum and i like them all. I just love music boxes, i collect them inrl too. I think they are all available on Youtube to listen to. If not i am willing to open my gates if you wanna come listen. Just message ^-^

That's so sweet of you! Someone before linked a youtube video with all of them, so I think I'll pass, but that was very kind of you to offer! And it's cool to know that you collect music boxes both in game and irl!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually really like Bubblegum K.K. as a music box. I never tried Stale Cupcakes as a music box yet but it would probably sound great, too.

Ah, I'll listen to that when I can! And yeah, so many people say Stale Cupcakes is good, and while I do like it, there's others I prefer (such as K.K. Ballad... it's so great).

My favourite music boxes are K.K. Bazaar, K.K. Dixie, K.K. Faire, K.K. Jongara, K.K. Mambo, K.K. Metal, K.K. Ragtime, and K.K. Rockabilly!

Back