• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite dream towns?

lunatepic

unhindered clown
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2157-0066-8619
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Poptart Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
I thought it'd be neat to make a thread where everyone could post their favourite dream towns! If you know who the creators of your favourite towns are, be sure to link to them/give credit~

Here are some of my favourites:
Cit?lune - 4F00-001F-F5E6 - a city of sun and moon
Wayfield - 4F00-0023-63E9 - a rural summery village
Kokoro - 5D00-0017-455D - a pink and pastel town
Kodama - 5F00-000F-7BCA - a foresty, mystical village //hacked
Florence - 6A00-0010-7961 - a magical, flowery town
Wasser - 4E00-0017-3E5D - a modern, pastel city //hacked
Circle - 4F00-0011-AB9A - a somber, stormy town //hacked
Wychmere - 5B00-001F-0BB9 - a charming late fall town
Elm Isle - 4D00-001E-7040 - an quaint autumn village
Himawari - 5E00-006F-F1D4 - a bright village filled with nature

I'd definitely recommend visiting any of these if you're looking for inspiration, or maybe just bored ^^

Pixel-4B00-0073-1B66

I really like this modern, purple town and think it is beautiful.

Creator: HHoney

Some of my favorites are:
Lilane - 6E00-002F-BE26
Shamrock - 6E00 0026 F069
Ice Cap - 5C00-0019-4790

Definitely bookmarking this thread for later!

A couple of those towns you mentioned sound familiar. I think I visited them a couple years ago ^^ It's good to see that they're still around - I should visit again because I'm sure many things have been updated.

I really like Athelwyn's town AHS, based on seasons 1-4 of American Horror Story. Although, I haven't been there since the update, either, so it's probably even better than I remember. DA: 5D00-003E-4CF3

I also really enjoyed dizzy bone's town Tinytree, which is really woodsy, relaxing, and pretty. DA: 4A00-0021-97C5

A couple of those towns you mentioned sound familiar. I think I visited them a couple years ago ^^ It's good to see that they're still around - I should visit again because I'm sure many things have been updated.

I really like Athelwyn's town AHS, based on seasons 1-4 of American Horror Story. Although, I haven't been there since the update, either, so it's probably even better than I remember. DA: 5D00-003E-4CF3

I also really enjoyed dizzy bone's town Tinytree, which is really woodsy, relaxing, and pretty. DA: 4A00-0021-97C5

Thank you so much for the mention, Kitsey! I'm so glad you enjoy AHS. (And I did improve it with the update.) :D

I'm way behind on 'collecting' new favorite dream towns post-WA update, because I'd stopped playing for some time. But I've always enjoyed the dream towns TheGreatBrain and TarzanGirl have made.

Citalune (linked above) is another long-time favorite! I know there are others I'm not thinking of at the moment...

Personally (and it might sound weird at first) I actually really liked Aika, so much that I would say it's my favorite. I know it's supposed to be creepy and all but when you look at it for what it is, there was a lot of thought put into that town and it really tells a story and it is just overall a great town. From beginning to end the town tells a story with all this symbolism and it just doesn't even need words, I have heard they changed it recently so I don't know if the old dream address still works but even though it's creepy town I just love how deep it is.

Thank you for mentioning Tinytree! I'm glad you like it :>

I will edit/post again when I've complied a list of dream towns!

these all sound like great towns~ I'll try to visit some later today! :>

Definitely Pastelia by Pasteliapeaches on tumblr! I believe the dream address is 5C00 - 0039 - FCB2

So many good dreams here!!
I really like modern/highly paved towns. :blush:
Some of my favorite are:

Mulino: 7F00-0038-E93F
Sundrive: 7C00-007E-891F
Honmei: 4F00-0024-C703
Sol: 5F00-001A-86DC

The first two are by lululand.

I never find and good ones on my own, I always end up stalking everyone's here.
This was one of the first da's I visited on here: 4C00-004B-5325

Last edited:
If anyone is a Harry Potter fan this dream town (specifically the houses) is AMAZING! Probably my favorite because of how much it relates to the books. I found it by accident one day and took a screenshot of the address so I wouldn't forget.

Here's the address~ 4D00-000F-70F7

Btw this is a really cool idea! :blush:

I can't remember the DA if it has a new one, it might be gone forever now.. , thanks update! :(

I really like zen theme towns, either natural/forest or have paths in it.

Last edited:
saving this thread for later, i have a few good dream towns ive visited but i dont think they've been updated ):

Back