Path recommendations needed!

chancey

Rephie!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I reaaaally love the Wooden / Zen Bridge pwp, and I recently got them (finally) from Ricky... then kicked him out of my town immediately but besides the point!
After all this time, I got to build both of the Zen Bridges where I wanted.. then I realized.
My paths don't seem to match it very well...

I tried searching, but I don't really feel completely satisfied with my choices, so I'm here now!
Please recommend me paths for my town!

Here's what I'm currently using:
DGR4_mbUIAEiSoG.jpg

Thank you so much in advanced <3

Edit: I do know there's a pattern that is almost exactly the same looking as the Zen / Wooden Bridge, but I don't really want to use that all over my town..

Last edited:
For a town full of zen items, I'd be tempted for large stone pavers like the image below, with occasional wooden paths in some places.

Something like below (obviously not from ACNL)
hakurei.jpg

For a town full of zen items, I'd be tempted for large stone pavers like the image below, with occasional wooden paths in some places.

Something like below (obviously not from ACNL)
View attachment 205178

With that type of bridge you do need a more natural looking path. Either a stone path like this or this, this wood path, or even this dirt path.

ooo.. i completely didnt think of a natural path at all
thank you so much! i might use one of those stone paths :]

I like it but maybe a ston path but still flowers or something and maybe get a few weeds down the side or if u don't want any damage to the town rating or anything maybe some clovers weeds can look pretty cute tho heehe

Back