• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

,。・:*:・゚☆traditional anime mayors/ocs || requests open

lemoncrossing

fairything
Bells
Switch
1334-5403-6431
Tetris Grid
,。・:*:・゚☆traditional anime mayors/ocs || requests open

wow look it's a rare person who does traditional art... :p

anyway i'd like to get some practice with drawing mayors! ^^ i have a more anime style in th example below and a chibi style that i can also do. if you want i can ink them/color them but who knows how that will turn out. i'll try to do requests asap but please understand i'm just a little human and i can't draw at rocket speed! you can expect to see requests finished within minutes or within days; i'll vm you when it's done! you can request as many as you want & tips are appreciated but not necessary! c:

Update!
turns out people really like these, which makes me happy! if i decided to charge tbt for them, how much would you pay? (i don't plan on charging anyone who's already requested, this is just for a possible future shop.)
hkeEHg9.jpg

pickup! <3

GmaBXe1.jpg

UN3jJIP.jpg

6Q8DB0G.jpg

nlk6KvG.jpg

dHIdom6.jpg

yv9bSQ1.jpg

hope you don't mind i gave her a watering can lol
CYQM1TP.jpg
thanks for stopping by c:

Last edited:
ahh i'd love a drawing! :blush:

ref: x

i'd love it if her ponytail were really long, please! thanks soo much for doing these! :) (you can ink/color if you like, but i'm not picky at all, so if it's too much work, don't dooo iit) i like your example a lot- i expect great things hehe :)

ahh i'd love a drawing! :blush:

ref: x

i'd love it if her ponytail were really long, please! thanks soo much for doing these! :) (you can ink/color if you like, but i'm not picky at all, so if it's too much work, don't dooo iit) i like your example a lot- i expect great things hehe :)

she's such a cutie i'd love to draw her! ^^ how long should the ponytail be? (like to her wait, to her shoulders...?) i'll do it tomorrow since i'm tired right now lol ^^;

she's such a cutie i'd love to draw her! ^^ how long should the ponytail be? (like to her wait, to her shoulders...?) i'll do it tomorrow since i'm tired right now lol ^^;

anywhere between her shoulders and her waist would be nice! :blush: thanks for accepting and ofc ofc, take your time!

i'd love to get a couple chibi mayors from you if that's alright? o:
i'll edit with refs in a moment~

EDIT: refs! (i included color help info if you feel like doing color but i won't just expect it)
wYQ5J.png

the picture quality is kind of garbage, so here's an outfit breakdown!
-student cap
-yellow turtleneck sweater
-black midriff-cropped jacket with chest and hip pockets, and white-trimmed hood and hem
-black jeans
-steel toe boots
(ignore the shades and the design on the left sleeve please! his eyes are grey
wAipf.png

-his eyes are green!

Last edited:
It'd be pretty rad if you did my mayor!

image.jpg

I would love this! Here's my mayor's ref [x]

Thank you!!~♡

Last edited:
oh my god that's so cute x3 thank you for drawing them!!

i might come back with another later, your style is adorable~

If you draw my mayors in the anime style soon, I'm planning on digialfying the drawing with color and stuff, so I can show you that afterwards :D

omg i love ur drawings! they're adorable ;-;

here is my mayor if you want to / have time!
i would love if you did it in a chibi style :~)

b.t.w I've been practicing my traditional art as well, when i try to color over the pencil they usually mix together and end up looking muddy :c so it's hard.

Last edited:
If you draw my mayors in the anime style soon, I'm planning on digialfying the drawing with color and stuff, so I can show you that afterwards :D

Ohh!! I would love to see that. I'm actually working on the drawings right now, so I'll post yours in just a while!

omg i love ur drawings! they're adorable ;-;

here is my mayor if you want to / have time!
i would love if you did it in a chibi style :~)

b.t.w I've been practicing my traditional art as well, when i try to color over the pencil they usually mix together and end up looking muddy :c so it's hard.

Aahh thank you! c: And yeah, trying to use colored pencils sucks... I usually like to just leave my drawings as messy sketches because color ruins them. :(

Back