• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

,。・:*:・゚☆traditional anime mayors/ocs || requests open

Ahhh it's super cute! Thank you so much! :D I'll post the colored version when I finish ^.^

Oh my gooosshhhh it looks beautiful!!!!!! :eek: You did such a great job!!! I'm in love 0^0

Thank you!!! :blush: If you want, send me a pic of your mayor with color in game or something, and I'll color in the drawing you did of your mayor! ^.^

Thank you!!! :blush: If you want, send me a pic of your mayor with color in game or something, and I'll color in the drawing you did of your mayor! ^.^

that would be awesome! i'll have to go take a pic sometime haha ^^;

That would be awesome! ^^

And to everyone else who requested, I'll be working on your mayors as soon as I can! ^^

Yay okay! :D I'll post a couple more mayors for you to draw

Here is Kitty (Female):

In case you can't see it give her a little wand ^-^

And here is Twili (Male):

It's hard to see but he has a triforce on each shoulder (it's from Zelda video games) and a sword across his back

Last edited:
hey guys, sorry about the delay! was unexpectedly busy yesterday and will be busy today too, so you can check back here for your mayors on sunday (most likely) ^^

Back