Lurker or talker?

Lurk or Talk

• Talker

Votes: 80 39.2%
  • Lurker

Votes: 124 60.8%

• Total voters
I'm more of a lurker when it comes to serious or personal discussion topics, but I do enjoy participating in the light-hearted threads such as the forum games, & little questions like "Whats your favorite chocolate?" Lol.

Same

I'm mostly a lurker. I post probably on a third of the threads I read, either because I don't really want to contribute or I know if I do my opinion would most likely start an argument that I'd like to avoid. Half the time I just want to be nosy and see what other people say because I'm bored and just scrolling through on my phone or I'm too lazy to type out a post.

Hahaha at this point pretty much every thread's got repetitive, so it's really hard to post anything anywhere that I haven't shared in like 5 different threads in the past. That being said I'm pretty much a lurker, I don't post at all.

Last edited:
I lurk occasionally, but I try my best to contribute to this forum more often. On most websites I'm definitely more lurker-ish, but some of the boards on these forums get me a lot more engaged feeling.

Anything political and other things I'm interested in I'm a huge talker, and anything that's easy to answer I'm a talker, and any opportunity to make a long post I'll talk, for everything else I'm a lurker.

I'm more of a lurker as I've no confidence in myself and don't want to seem like an idiot/weirdo by talking too much.

talker for sure lol there's no doubt about it :) If I feel strongly about a topic or know a lot about it I tend to talk quite a bit about it lol :)

on this site i'd have to say i'm a lurker. i spend hours a day here but rarely (if ever) say anything

though i used to talk a lot lol

talker since i love attention and talking about my interests but i end up embarrassing myself and being sad

I first expected myself to be a lurker here since I'm very shy, but I actually ended up talking a lot since I can talk about stuff without talking directly to someone. I have severe social anxiety so it's hard to talk to people, even on the internet, but everyone here is so nice so I'm not afraid to say stuff when I want to. :) Sooo.. definitely talker.

talker since i love attention and talking about my interests but i end up embarrassing myself and being sad

This is exactly how I feel omg.

I lurk more than talk for sure and stay on invisible because of this c:

Back