• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Lurker or talker?

Lurk or Talk

• Talker

Votes: 80 39.2%
  • Lurker

Votes: 124 60.8%

• Total voters
I'm a little bit of both but I used to be a hardcore lurker, now that I'm older though I find myself more comfortable with talking, so much that even though I still am a bit of both, I find that I'm leaning towards being more of a talker nowadays which for me is a good thing! I was always such a shy kid that now that i'm able to be more extroverted than and introvert, I love just being able to feel free and just talk comfortably.

talker!! at least online or with social media. like if i friend someone or follow someone i usually say hi right off the bat (if that counts). irl if theres a debate or fight or something i usually stay out of it or 'lurk' unless i know my stuff. would that mean a little of both?

Bit of both, but I think mostly a talker, I like to contribute and talk with folks and share my opinions so I usually post. But I also love reading through threads even if I am not intending on posting on.

I lurk. I'm too shy to say anything most of the time

Both I guess. I tend to reply to those I'm interested in and can make a good post of but yeah if it's random fandom or stuff I don't know about I usually just lurk.

I'm a lurker. I wish I could be a talker, but I'm pretty shy and can never come up with anything good to say.

*When you didnt realize your the top poster of the day* LMAO

I'm most a lurker, like I lurk about 80% of the time. I have to be a good, talking mood to be able to post things. Or I just have to have enough time to talk, which most times I don't. I lurk here a lot during classes, so if you see me online that's probably what I'm doing lmao

I mostly lurk but I guess I talk more often when there's something big being posted about. Otherwise I don't have much to say.

IRL I lurk more, since I'm super shy. But on TBT, I really can't shut up lol.

i use to be a lurker for around 6 months before i joined
when i did join i participated a lot but now im more of a lurker again
i feel like i don't know enough on most of the topics so i usually dont post

I am sort of a lurker, but I talk on some threads occasionally. depends if I want to give my input or not, but I'm scared people are lurking on MY profile and looking at what I'm lurking on ! lol

I usually try to be active when I'm playing the game but have been traveling on my bicycle for the past few months and didn't bring my DS with me. I will be going to Asia later this year and will make sure I have my console with me then, so until that happens I'm on a hiatus.

I'm a talker, always. I'm the type of person who likes to talk to strangers or who likes to get to know people, I'm extremely extroverted

I'm a bit of both - but I talk a lot, can't even deny it

I'm more of a lurker when it comes to serious or personal discussion topics, but I do enjoy participating in the light-hearted threads such as the forum games, & little questions like "Whats your favorite chocolate?" Lol.

Back