Pink Hybrid Lily
New Leaf Token
Flea
White Lily
Red Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
ok i know i haven't been on here for like awhile now lol, so i wanna know how many of you are fellow lurkers, or if you are a talker.

obvs im a lurker half the time idk even what to add to some threads smh.

edit: bumped thread, who's still active here lmao

Last edited:
mostly a talker only in certain subjects.
i tend to talk most in serious topics because then i get to write something super long. (that's how i get ma tbt) :blush:

Mostly a talker, but sometimes a lurker on museum threads if I admire somebody's work in a shop but don't want to buy/commission anything

I'm suprised there a bunch of lurkers (I actually shouldn't be suprised)
I tend to be one of those talkers who literally talk in almost every thread they can. I just want to chat, mostly because I have nothing else to do.
But, I tend to trade, give opinions, and ask questions.
You'll see me everywhere, trust me.
Otherwise, I just play with my computer, phone, or 3DS

I lurk more than I talk.
9Ou

sometimes i write a bunch of posts at once and other times i'll read threads and not post anything in days bc i have nothing to say. it really depends lol, in Discourse and Drama threads i tend to b active but i usually really dont care enough to write about my favourite candy or w/e, i just read those threads.

on other forums im on i mostly lurk because i dont really feel like writing a bunch of stuff

Um..both? I guess I'm more of a lurker than a talker, but still!

I lurk mostly.
I grew up over-protected, so I barely know how to talk for myself.
I'm learning to do otherwise since I'm an adult now -_-

I'm more of a lurker than talker. If you want to know my thoughts on the game (and occasional off-topics), the best place to see it is my blog.

So much of a lurker that I almost left this thread after voting without posting my answer

Back