• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lurker or talker?

Lurk or Talk

• Talker

Votes: 80 39.2%
  • Lurker

Votes: 124 60.8%

• Total voters
I'm more of a lurker when it comes to serious or personal discussion topics, but I do enjoy participating in the light-hearted threads such as the forum games, & little questions like "Whats your favorite chocolate?" Lol.

Same

I'm mostly a lurker. I post probably on a third of the threads I read, either because I don't really want to contribute or I know if I do my opinion would most likely start an argument that I'd like to avoid. Half the time I just want to be nosy and see what other people say because I'm bored and just scrolling through on my phone or I'm too lazy to type out a post.

Hahaha at this point pretty much every thread's got repetitive, so it's really hard to post anything anywhere that I haven't shared in like 5 different threads in the past. That being said I'm pretty much a lurker, I don't post at all.

Last edited:
I lurk occasionally, but I try my best to contribute to this forum more often. On most websites I'm definitely more lurker-ish, but some of the boards on these forums get me a lot more engaged feeling.

Anything political and other things I'm interested in I'm a huge talker, and anything that's easy to answer I'm a talker, and any opportunity to make a long post I'll talk, for everything else I'm a lurker.

I'm more of a lurker as I've no confidence in myself and don't want to seem like an idiot/weirdo by talking too much.

talker for sure lol there's no doubt about it :) If I feel strongly about a topic or know a lot about it I tend to talk quite a bit about it lol :)

on this site i'd have to say i'm a lurker. i spend hours a day here but rarely (if ever) say anything

though i used to talk a lot lol

talker since i love attention and talking about my interests but i end up embarrassing myself and being sad

I first expected myself to be a lurker here since I'm very shy, but I actually ended up talking a lot since I can talk about stuff without talking directly to someone. I have severe social anxiety so it's hard to talk to people, even on the internet, but everyone here is so nice so I'm not afraid to say stuff when I want to. :) Sooo.. definitely talker.

talker since i love attention and talking about my interests but i end up embarrassing myself and being sad

This is exactly how I feel omg.

I lurk more than talk for sure and stay on invisible because of this c:

Back