• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lurker or talker?

Lurk or Talk

• Talker

Votes: 80 39.2%
  • Lurker

Votes: 124 60.8%

• Total voters
Whatever is in between. I like to post because it's fun but if it's not worth getting involved; I opt not.

I tend to have this quirk where I check before I post. I press preview a lot to make sure I have no misspellings, if what I wrote is good and if I feel confident.

I'm a checker, idk. :p

Lurker; in all honestly, most of the time I just like to listen in on conversations rather than contributing to them. Not exactly sure why, but that's just how I roll. c:

Last edited:
I mean on this site I make posts in threads that interest me but in general I'm a lurker. I don't really talk to anyone, I just watch everything happen.

I'm a talker for the most part especially in the animal crossing section of the forum, but in other parts of the forum i'm more of a lurker.

Situational for me. I like to be a talker but then other people stop talking and I get self-conscious.

I;m a lurker because I'm so shy lmao. I never know how to like join conversations

A bit of both, but I talk more than I lurk. If I have something to say, I'll say it.

bumping again bc it seems the forum died again and im wondering who's still active lol

I used to be a talker when I was younger, but I felt like everyone would ignore me, so I slowly transitioned into what I am now.

I?m a lurker. I?m super quiet around most people. I?ve been lurking on this website since before New Leaf and just now convinced myself to make an account. :p

I’m a lurker IRL. Or should I say I don’t usually have much to contribute to the conversation unless it’s something I know about. On here I’m definitely a talker. :)

On the forums I'm a bit of both. I respond to a number of threads per day if the topics interest me, if I can help someone answer a question, and I'm often buying things in the Re-Tail section. I don't often socialize outside of responding to threads or exchanging PMs or VMs for trades though, so I'd say that's sort of lurking.

In real life, I'm more of a "lurker" or quiet person. I'm content to be in the background doing my own thing and don't have much interest in the hustle and bustle with the extroverts.

I post if there's something I want to post.... like 60% of the time

the other 40% I get sidetracked or just lazy, and by the time I remember it just feels irrelevant and I don't end up bothering

also, don't think I really consider myself a lurker. since I usually just do a quick spin check on the site within the span of like 5 or so minutes like 1-2 times a day (or every couple days/weekish, if preoccupied), during any periods I'm not more actively posting. to check for anything of interest, and then just move onto doing stuff elsewhere once finished

Last edited:
Back