• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lurker or talker?

Lurk or Talk

• Talker

Votes: 80 39.2%
  • Lurker

Votes: 124 60.8%

• Total voters

Akira-chan

#1 Yuri/Dimitri Stan
Bells
Switch
3314-2422-2051
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
New Leaf Token
Flea
White Lily
Red Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
ok i know i haven't been on here for like awhile now lol, so i wanna know how many of you are fellow lurkers, or if you are a talker.

obvs im a lurker half the time idk even what to add to some threads smh.

edit: bumped thread, who's still active here lmao

Last edited:
mostly a talker only in certain subjects.
i tend to talk most in serious topics because then i get to write something super long. (that's how i get ma tbt) :blush:

Mostly a talker, but sometimes a lurker on museum threads if I admire somebody's work in a shop but don't want to buy/commission anything

I'm suprised there a bunch of lurkers (I actually shouldn't be suprised)
I tend to be one of those talkers who literally talk in almost every thread they can. I just want to chat, mostly because I have nothing else to do.
But, I tend to trade, give opinions, and ask questions.
You'll see me everywhere, trust me.
Otherwise, I just play with my computer, phone, or 3DS

I lurk more than I talk.
9Ou

sometimes i write a bunch of posts at once and other times i'll read threads and not post anything in days bc i have nothing to say. it really depends lol, in Discourse and Drama threads i tend to b active but i usually really dont care enough to write about my favourite candy or w/e, i just read those threads.

on other forums im on i mostly lurk because i dont really feel like writing a bunch of stuff

Um..both? I guess I'm more of a lurker than a talker, but still!

I lurk mostly.
I grew up over-protected, so I barely know how to talk for myself.
I'm learning to do otherwise since I'm an adult now -_-

I'm more of a lurker than talker. If you want to know my thoughts on the game (and occasional off-topics), the best place to see it is my blog.

I don't know which one to select. I can't tell if I'm more of a lurker or talker.

So much of a lurker that I almost left this thread after voting without posting my answer

Back