What are you currently Binge watching?

Nothing at the moment, X Factor has just started but I'm going to wait until the auditions are over to see if I like it

binge watched rick and morty last week, wanted to see if it matched up with all the hype it got. pretty funny show i love how crazy it can get...also side note, i feel like almost each episode has a lil message behind it but maybe that's just me

now im binge watching how to get away with murder, platform is Netflix. honestly such a great show. love how every episode ends with such suspense that you wanna keep watching more. just finished the first season

I finished catching up on the Pokemon Sun and Moon anime. It's actually pretty charming and fun! The animation takes a little while to get used to but ti's so fluid and expressive. I do wish it was a little more character focused. There's some characters who haven't gotten as many focus episodes as others but because it's still kinda early on, there's time for that to improve.

I've been binge watching Centaur no Nayami, it's an interesting anime about what the world would be like if we evolved to have to animal characteristics. There's fish people, horse people, people with ram/sheep like horns and people with angelic wings and halos and demonic characteristics as well. It's a slice of life, which usually isn't jam, but it's been pretty interesting thus far because it explores subjects such as racism. The way that they talk about it is that, if 'humans' had evolved to only have differences in hair and skin color racism wouldn't as bad as it was in the history of this world. Like the horse people used to be used as slaves and mounted as steeds. The snake people get discriminated against because they're considered almost 'alien-like'.

It makes me a little sad that racism is so prevelant and almost... inevitable in modern society even though we have barely any differences and this anime really makes me think.

Just finished binge watching the Simpsons and I've now moved onto Sabrina The Teenage Witch, currently just started the second series. Personally I think it started to go downhill from series 4, the second and third series are my favourite.

13 Reasons Why. Although I haven't really watched it in a few days...so, nothing at the moment?

I picked up this random show on netflix called the Greenhouse Academy and as cringey as I feel it is, I quite like it.

I'm also rewatching New Blood (BBC show) also on Netflix. It's a good show and the bromance between the two characters are just too hard not to resist to ship them together.

last weekend i binge watched riverdale. i didn't expect to enjoy it because i'd heard too much about it and thought it'd be over hyped, but i actually enjoyed it so much and can't wait for next season.
i'm currently watching gilmore girls (again) because i find it really relaxing.

Just finished Assassination Classroom, highly recommended if you're enjoy anime! Funny but great character development.

I just finished bingeing Orange is the New Black, but i'm looking for recommendations. I will be stalking this thread now.

The Walking Dead, just started like last week, I'm already on season 4

I started watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Great and hilarious show!

Doing Narcos right now, me and my bf made it through the 1st season in like 1 1/2 days.. it's so interesting and exciting! Would definitely recommend :) I think it's kind of like Breaking Bad but with even more action and less filler/talking moments. Hopefully the rest of season 2 and season 3 will be the same~

Back