• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you currently Binge watching?

CinnamonKiss

Magical Girl
Bells
Switch
6001-9920-6435
Tasty Cake
Feel free to answer and discuss any of these questions!
So, what t.v. show are you currently binge watching? What streaming platform are you using?
What movie did you last watch and you can't stop wanting to watch again? (Streaming platform titles only, unless you saw a reallllly good one in theaters.)

NO SPOILERS if you decide to gush a bit.

I'm current'y watching S3 of iZombie on Netflix! I love it~ It's just gritty enough with some funny to combat the more serious things. The acting is so underrated, I cannot. :)
I last watched Moana and I CANNOT STOP LOVING IT! It was good enough to keep my chow chow, Trinket, involved for 20 minutes. (The singing and animation must have really intrigued her~) I love the songs in it, oh mi gawdddddddddddddd, and Moana's story and trials and tribulations, and Te Fiti!!! I even began to love Maui :D

orange is the new black. currently on season 3. plan to binge ozark next.

orange is the new black. currently on season 3. plan to binge ozark next.

I need to get back into OITNB! I finished S2, but didn't start it again. I think Ozark is in my list, so I'll watch it....Eventually :p (I have so much to watch T_T)

Um, the office yet again simultaneously with brooklyn nine nine yet again
Is it still binge watching when you're multitasking?

Nothing currently but I'll get around to something eventually! There's still a lot I want to check out!

Nothing really. I don't have the best attention span when it comes to watching things online (unless it's movies). Also I tend to be pretty old-fashioned so I pretty much only watch actual TV (or hook someone's laptop to the TV if I'm away) and only go online for "play" channels if I missed something I really wanna see.

how i met ur mother, watched 2 full seasons and some episodes in 5 days so not bad

Watching for the first time The 100, re-watching The Office.

My old must-binge shows were Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, and The Mindy Project. My job can be stressful so I appreciate some comedy.:p

The Thick of It. Not even enjoying it that much but I'm in the mood to binge watch something and it's been on my radar for yonks so I'm kind of suffering through it :/

Baby Daddy. It's not a good show but it's mindless, so it works for me ; 3 ;

currently on season 5 of the office and episode 3 of twin peaks. they're both really good!

My friend has got me hooked on Pretty Little Liars, even though I'm only on season 1. I'm determined to watch how I met your mother too. :)

Right now just cycling through anime I need to watch, so I'm binging Kill La Kill

I'm re-binging (??) Brooklyn Nine-Nine, my favorite show haha. I just finished binging Avatar: The Legend of Aang (AGAIN). I need new shows, tbh lol

Okay so in 2015 in my second year at university I started rewatching the entire original series of Yu-Gi-Oh, I can't remember why, I hadn't thought about it in years when I gave the few cards I had away. I got up to about episode 110, a little ways into season 3 - Virtual World - and must have had to work harder on some coursework and stopped. Finally got back into it a month or so ago restarting Season 3 to remind myself what went on and last night watched the last eight episodes of season 4 so I'll be starting episode 185 tonight. When it was on the telly in my 'youth' I only ever really remember Duelist Kingdom and some small parts of Battle City but it's Pharaoh's Memories I've been waiting for. Every shot of 'The Pharaoh' as an Egyptian is getting me quite hyped.

Back