What are you currently Binge watching?

Just binged Riverdale.

Pretty much high school drama with parents involved 101

Oops double post but I just binged Atypical and it's decent enough with just 8 episodes.

I'm currently watching the Simpsons, just wish they hadn't stopped releasing dvds after season 17 :rolleyes:

i watched 6 episodes of the netflix series "atypical" and it's okay...? idk i like some parts of it but it's not a super great show, tbh i mostly continued watching because it was centered around an autistic person lol. the autism moms are uh Interesting

Just finished 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls + the mini series on Netflix for the second time, about to binge AHS Freak Show in preparation for next week, and then I'm probably going to binge Sense8.

I'm unfortunately not binge-watching anything right now, but the most recent thing I was binge-watching was Tenshi na Konamaiki, an old favourite of mine.

The Great British Baking Show... I'm almost done so will need something new soon u__u

Several things:
Camp camp (not for kids cartoon)
fear the walking dead (since im waiting FORVER for the walking dead new season, I found this and it has more family connection and more trying to get to the place they want and had more show of what it was like before the zombies happened or started)
The strain (friend wanted me to watch it and despite im only 3 eps in i am in love with it)
Charlotte (anime) - well trying to anyways.
Though despite im watching a lot, i can't go onto serveal different things at the same time, so im slowly finishing fear the walking dead and trying to go onto the strain

I'm binge rewatching The Walking Dead AND Supernatural on my Amazon kindle through Netflix. JDM is love! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Friends
Don't judge me ok

Friends is fun ok. I'll probably watch that myself when I need post-op amusement

I've been binge watching King of the Hill but I rly want to watch Star Trek TNG again. I'm in S3 atm and I'm really excited to watch The Inner Light!

I'm binge rewatching The Walking Dead AND Supernatural on my Amazon kindle through Netflix. JDM is love! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Friends is fun ok. I'll probably watch that myself when I need post-op amusement

Lol ikr? This is my 4-5th time watching it through. Is everything OK?

lol I have only seen episodes here and there! And I'm okay! Knee surgery from those dislocations

Lol you'll love it for a quick laugh. Be warned that season 1 is kinda slow and somewhat stale. But season 2-10 is worth it! And rooting for you! Hope you feel better x

The Mist on Netflix
Loved them movie so I'm pretty happy they made a show!
I started watching tonight and I'm already on episode 8

binged all of 'how i met your mother' from july 30th to aug 30th, and now i'm insanely motivated to do things!!

Back