What are you currently Binge watching?

I just binged watched black mirror which was kinda a bad idea? I mean it's a great show but now I'm just sad.

I just binged watched black mirror which was kinda a bad idea? I mean it's a great show but now I'm just sad.

Does anyone hate me for being annoyed that Black Mirror is on Netflix now so everyone knows about it whereas I remember when it was first aired on Channel 4 at home? And for being annoyed at Charlie for letting Netflix broadcast the programme in the first place?

Does anyone hate me for being annoyed that Black Mirror is on Netflix now so everyone knows about it whereas I remember when it was first aired on Channel 4 at home? And for being annoyed at Charlie for letting Netflix broadcast the programme in the first place?

Well just from from season 1 until now, it definitely got a much larger budget and the episodes are still top notch so it's not a bad thing at all

Last edited:
Well just from from season 1 until now, it definitely got a much larger budget and the episodes are still top notch so it's not a bad thing at all

That's the thing though, I don't even have Netflix so I haven't seen any episodes other than than first two Series and the Christmas episode but it still somehow annoys me. In my head it is selling out, but that doesn't really make any sense.

I'm considering binging The Walking dead again before the new season starts. Netflix updates the latest season about a month before the new season starts. I usually just pick & choose specific episodes, but I want to watch them all straight through.

Last edited:
s-s-Supernatural, I've gone through 12 years in 4 months eek it's so good though, my newest town is going to be SPN themed

I finished iZombie and started Prison Break again a few days ago. I had only watched like 5 episodes, now I'm on S1E18. It's going to be a long one.
It holds up really well for a show that is 12 years old.

Just 'binge-watched' Over the Garden Wall yesterday, sooo good and I got to see all the cute turts. And John Cleese is freaking priceless too lmao.

13 Reasons Why, I meant to watch it when everyone was talking about it but I didn't have the time.

Monk, even though I've seen all the episodes 100 times and I know who did it every time. :p

Regular show ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh yay yuuuuuuuuuh

Ps do you want to know whos also bingeing something?

MY MOM

Back to watching X-Files now that we have Hulu... don't know why they had to take it off of Netflix. And I am going to try to finish Bones since Netflix only had through season 11 and the cliffhanger has been killing me, but I've been too lazy to pay attention to anything when I'm alone and my bf doesn't watch it with me...

Back