• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone know the qr code for this path?

Iemon

Bells
Hope I'm not in the wrong forum or something.. ; - ;

I'm looking for this path here! (Steps ans stepping stones)
IMG_2321.JPG
I've been seeing it around while searching for paths but can never find the qr code.
Also if anyone knows which town this is please let me know!!

I did some digging of the original source and the dream address of the original creator for the path is 2800-0140-5359 Takenoko Village (JP) But I tried the DA and it didn't work so I'm guessing it got lost with the update.

The DA of the town you posted is 4D00-0010-E9A0 though, which might still work.

On reddit there was a similar thread asking for the same path and someone tried to recreate the path here

Last edited:
I did some digging of the original source and the dream address of the original creator for the path is 2800-0140-5359 Takenoko Village (JP) But I tried the DA and it didn't work so I'm guessing it got lost with the update.

The DA of the town you posted is 4D00-0010-E9A0 though, which might still work.

On reddit there was a similar thread asking for the same path and someone tried to recreate the path here

Thank you so much! I'll try the second DA!

Back