• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying My Wishlist, tbt or igb

Hi! I can get you a phonograph, bathroom sink, and a cello. 3 tbt for everything if you're interested.
Or if you're open to trades, may I take a look at your catalog so I can see if you have anything I might want? I completely understand if you don't wanna trade though.

Thanks! :D

Hi! I can get you a phonograph, bathroom sink, and a cello. 3 tbt for everything if you're interested.
Or if you're open to trades, may I take a look at your catalog so I can see if you have anything I might want? I completely understand if you don't wanna trade though.

Thanks! :D

Oh I'm totally open to 3 tbt, that sounds awesome! Let me just finish making this stop and then I can head over to your town? Or mine, whatever works better for you

If you're still interested, I have the claw-foot tub, bath mat, coat hanger, musician's outfit, night-sky tee, preppy shirt, red boat shoes, and taurus bathtub. Perhaps you could buy them for some tbt..?

Back