• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Getting bored sometimes

Mayor-of-Bliss

Bells
Lately I've been getting pretty bored with my town.
I moved some pwps around and such. I've got all 4 characters homes pretty much done. I could move in and out villagers but I have dirt paths so that will take a while.
I usually wander around town and fish a little but overall not much.
Any ideas?

Mix up your routine!
Try to make extra rooms in the museum's second floor, make flower arrangements, try to breed hybrids, visit dream towns, talk to villagers and do their requests, write letters to your favorites, do some minigames on the island, try your hand at Puzzle League or Desert Island Escape, search for fossils, fish, bugs, and art to complete your museum, find new outfits for yourself every day, and many more things you can do! The great thing about animal crosssing is that there's no set things you have to do, no requirements, so if you're getting bored, just mix it up and do stuff you haven't done yet or want to try, follow these suggestions or make up you own ideas to make you playing time that much more fun, engaging, and interesting for you!

I usually get bored when I finish landscaping too. In my "complete" town I'm going to build two more rooms. I'm also making themed museum exhibits as well as finishing up my catalogue and fish/bug/art collections.

This happens to me sometimes. What helps me is I'll look up different ideas or find something that will inspire me to change stuff up. I just recently completely redid my Mayor's house and want to change up some other rooms in my other characters houses. I also have changed around some PWP's. There's lots to do just have to find what makes you happy and what keeps you wanting to keep playing!!

Back