• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Gardening, Tools, Random Bits

can i get bronze and silver fish trophy? And kayak, kitchen scale, left lucky cat, and tv with vcr. How much will that be?

Mayor Name: Kara
Town Name: Lunaria
Order: Alpine Set, Rococo Set, Blue Set, Green Set, Regal Set, Classic Set, Modern Wood Set, Ranch Set, all 16 hydrangea starts
Price:96 Tbt

Mayor Name: Dylan
Town Name: New Leaf
Order: Sleek Set, White-Azalea Starts x13, Gold Watering Can, Aurora Screen x2
Price: 29 TBT (?) Feel free to correct me if that's incorrect!

Hello! So sorry about being late, please let me know if you're still interested!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Abbie

Town Name: Olivine

Order:
Golden Axe x 1;
Sweet Olive Starts x 9;
White Azalea Starts x 13;

Price: 24 tbt total

I SHOULD be able to pickup on Thurs or Fri. Message me when ready ;)

Hello! So sorry about being late, please let me know if you're still interested!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Kara
Town Name: Lunaria
Order: Alpine Set, Rococo Set, Blue Set, Green Set, Regal Set, Classic Set, Modern Wood Set, Ranch Set, all 16 hydrangea starts
Price:96 Tbt

Hi there! I actually don't have the regal set available- so sorry! But everything else should be good to go if you're still interested! Sorry for the wait, I was very busy yesterday.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! I actually don't have the regal set available- so sorry! But everything else should be good to go if you're still interested! Sorry for the wait, I was very busy yesterday.

It's ok! That brings the price down to 86, right?

Hi if your list is still up-to-date I would like to buy all your holly starts your blue hydrangeas starts and your sweet olive starts.
That should be a total of 22 items.
I will pay you 25 TBTS
I will be coming as Mayor Laughter from MoonSong and my FC 2895 7240 7488

Hi if your list is still up-to-date I would like to buy all your holly starts your blue hydrangeas starts and your sweet olive starts.
That should be a total of 22 items.
I will pay you 25 TBTS
I will be coming as Mayor Laughter from MoonSong and my FC 2895 7240 7488

Hi! So sorry- I haven't been able to keep it completely updated, the blue hydrangeas are being sold already. If you'd still like the other things, let me know!

Hi! So sorry- I haven't been able to keep it completely updated, the blue hydrangeas are being sold already. If you'd still like the other things, let me know!
Sure ❤️ .... the holly starts and sweet olive will be great ... do you by any chance have any orange or purple roses I could buy? And one more thing I am looking for is a striped dive suit lol

Sure ❤️ .... the holly starts and sweet olive will be great ... do you by any chance have any orange or purple roses I could buy? And one more thing I am looking for is a striped dive suit lol

If I get any while tt'ing to get another order fully in, i'll let you know! And sorry, I don't have the dive suit :(

If I get any while tt'ing to get another order fully in, i'll let you know! And sorry, I don't have the dive suit :(
Aw, Thanks for checking ... meanwhile I will send you payment for the sweet olive and holly starts ... I have you added ❤️

Aw, Thanks for checking ... meanwhile I will send you payment for the sweet olive and holly starts ... I have you added ❤️

Okay, tysm!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just looked. Turns out my gates weren't open! They're open now though!

That's okay! It's taking a bit longer than anticipated as I'm talking to my villagers each day to make sure nobody tries moving!

Okay, tysm!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's okay! It's taking a bit longer than anticipated as I'm talking to my villagers each day to make sure nobody tries moving!

Good idea! Also, nice taste in villagers. I have walker right now! He's cute.

Okay, tysm!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okies ... no rush for me. ❤️

Hi there, does the golden shovel happen to still be available?

Back