Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Daisy Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
I just got bags and bags of licorice as a souvenir from family visiting Finland. I have salty licorice, Panda licorice, anise hard candies, sweet licorice etc. and I can't share it with anybody because everybody around me seems to hate it with passion.

What about you?

I like pretty much all brands BUT those like allsorts or London drops. I'm a purist maybe, I don't like my licorice mixed with other flavors.

I can't stand black licorice candy, although i'm okay with anisette-style alcoholic liqueurs (Pernod, Herbsaint, absinthe, ouzo, etc.) and with anise in cooking... i'll eat the licorice jellybeans from a variety pack tho but mainly coz they were always my mom's favorite and remind me of her (she always stole them out of our Easter baskets when we were kids)

Last edited:
I can't stand black licorice candy, although i'm okay with anisette-style alcoholic liqueurs (Pernod, Herbsaint, absinthe, ouzo, etc.) and with anise in cooking... i'll eat the licorice jellybeans from a variety pack tho but mainly coz they were always my mom's favorite and remind me of her (she always stole them out of our Easter baskets when we were kids)

My mom did the same :)

Maybe you would like candies like Anis of Flavigny

I can't stand Black Licorice. I don't like alcohol, which probably equates to some of it, and my mom also hates black licorice. I can eat Twizzlers/Red vines without any trouble, though.

I can't stand Black Licorice. I don't like alcohol, which probably equates to some of it, and my mom also hates black licorice. I can eat Twizzlers/Red vines without any trouble, though.

I also like Twizzers but it's not the same lol

Is it your cat? So cute, reminds me of one I used to have, not the same face but same color, I loved him so much.

I love it! But only the kind with real flavouring (it makes a huge difference). Also I do think it's a bit of an acquired taste

Nope, I've tried it before as a candy/treat that I once got for Halloween and never liked it. I felt the taste was kind of strong for me.

I don;t really like licorice in general but I've never liked black licorice, it's so nasty I absolutely hate the flavor. Blech! :p

I used to hate black licorice until very recently I crave it sometimes.

I LOVE licorice! Good stuff! Also, I don't consider red Twizzlers to be real licorice....but that's just me!

I've never had black licorice but I have had red licorice, which I hated, so I'd probably hate black licorice too.

Red licorice is alright. Black licorice? Get the **** outta my face with that bull****.

Most of them. There is a brand that does licorice shaped like tires that is yuck and not a fan of this "fresh Finnish licorice" bags they sell here bc it tastes crap but generally yea I like it.

Back