Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Just some brands.

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Just the ones tasting like anise.

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • No, it's disgusting!

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
Nah, it's not really my kind of taste. I never found it very appealing unfortunately. I think it's one of those things where people either love or hate it.

That stuff sits on the shelves at the store I work at... it sits there, and expires, and then they have to buy it all over again, and the circle continues. I don't like it.

Black licorice tastes pretty good to me. I used to hate it as a child though

My Dutch friend let me try one. The first few seconds were normal enough, having the same consistency as chewy caramel chocolate, then the taste sets in and boy did my face cringe from that horrible flavor. Had to excuse myself in class (lol) and spit it out in the trash can outside the room.

No. I can?t even stand the smell. Coffee smells better, and I hate the smell of coffee.

Just finished a bag of Panda licorice, yummy! It's like cilantro I guess, either you like it, either you hate it. I wonder if it had something to do with genetics. In my family, my mom and brother hate it, but my father and I love it to death.

tbh i never say no to candy lmao... i like it better when its in those that come rolled in a circle, if that makes any sense. but its not something i love to death, either.

Last edited:
Back