• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What make you quit without saving?

The only thing that immediately makes me quit without saving is if there is a villager I want gone, they ping me saying they're moving, and when I tell them to move they suddenly decide on staying for a little longer. Other than that I never really reset.

When a villager tells me they are moving, and I say yes, but then they change their mind. I reset and ignore them until they are moving.

This is the only reason I quit without saving xD (not countinf plot resetting)

Only when I tell a villager they can move and I really don't want them to, or when I say they can leave but they choose to stay instead. These are honestly the only reasons, I get really mad at myself when I destroy hybrids or make a villager mad but I never think about quitting in those cases.

When villagers change into an ugly shirt hahaha

Forgetting that I didn't save and that I didn't turn my 3DS off.
I do it all the time and I hate it.
Does that count?

If I ever make a stupid choice or do something stupid on mistake like hitting my villagers with nets as fun as it is I need to get dem pictures

Only when I town reset at the beginning. Other than that, rarely. It's often by accident (battery dying) if I do end up not saving.

Once I deleted a letter from Julian by mistake, and it was the only time I quit without saving
It was important ;-;

Sometimes I quit without saving when I chop all my trees and bamboo, dig up all my azalaes, and just make a mess out of my town. It's kinda therapeutic...and none of it is permanent.

When I accidentally read Coco's little Time Capsule instead of burying it. Oops.

That's unfortunately what happened to me. I wish I didn't save.
Pate (my fav village) is now wearing an ugly shirt.
I wish if there's some way to get her to wear the original shirt she had on.

There is a way! You can file a complaint at town hall about Pate's clothing, and the game will reset it to her original shirt.

I really only do it when I want to be another player, but misclick so I have to turn off because coming out and saving and quiting takes too long. And I may of done it once or twice when i lose to the campers when I want them to stay and I lose, which I found out it doesn't really matter if you bother them enough.

There is a way! You can file a complaint at town hall about Pate's clothing, and the game will reset it to her original shirt.

Unfortunately if you talk to Isabelle about a villager's shirt, they will start wearing a gym shirt and not their original shirt. If only it was that easy :(

Anyway, I too reset most of the time when my villagers change into a shirt that doesn't suit them. And there was this one time when all the bushes I was trying to plant kept going into the wrong spots?? Not sure what was up with that, but I quit without saving since it was a giant waste of bush starts. When I accidentally cut down a tree with the golden axe, instead of using the silver axe on the final swing so I could get a patterned stump. When I ran over a Jacob's Ladder.

Only if i accidentally tell someone to move, trample flowers, sell something i didn't mean to/give awat something, or people are annoying tf out of me on the island

I ran over a Blue Rose, Reset, then later I ran over it again, but had already made a couple hours of progress without saving, so I just died on the inside...

If plot resetting counts, then that. If I otherwise quit without saving it's usually because I dropped my 3DS or somehow hit the cartridge, making it pop up.

I ought to save periodically, in case that happens, but I usually forget until the end of the day.

I only play every day or so for a few minutes...unless I have a big project in mind. So usually if I quit without saving, I don't lose a lot of progress.

Was trying to sell someone on here a Chocolate Cake (Valentine's Day item) and accidentally ate it. After a few close calls where I just avoided it while moving it around town my luck ran out. I didn't quit, I just apologised to the person and cancelled our trade but I certainly though about quitting without saving.

Back