• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What make you quit without saving?

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Run over/dig up a hybrid?
Resetting a moving villager?
Someone's just traded the absolute wrong shirt?
Don't like where you just set a pwp?

What makes you quit?

The things you have said mostly. Whenever Resetti comes up, I'd pick "I don't know." because I don't like his criticism towards my actions lol.

When I do something stupid like run through a hybrid garden (which is like 90% of my town lol) or accidentally tell a villager they can move away.

The main times I've resetted are when I tell a villager they are free to move, but they change their mind. I'm not sure if plot resetting counts as a reset in this context, but I do that as well.

Otherwise, I play carefully and rarely reset at all.

i only ever hit the power button without saving if i accidentally convinced a villager to stay when i really need them to leave :')
otherwise, it's smooth sailing for me!

Accidentally selling important items, running over hybrids, giving villagers a shirt that the change into that looks absolutely terrible, telling somebody to move/not move accidentally, and many other reasons. Usually they're valid, because I'm not going to lose a day's progress without a reason.

Never, this is the first I've heard of quitting w/o saving for any of those reasons. LOL! I still have SO much to learn about this game!

Accidentally selling important items, running over hybrids, giving villagers a shirt that the change into that looks absolutely terrible, telling somebody to move/not move accidentally, and many other reasons. Usually they're valid, because I'm not going to lose a day's progress without a reason.

Exactly this lol

I try to make a habit of saving right before starting a new pwp project because I usually regret my placement decision immediately and quit to place it elsewhere.

I'll reset if I run over a hybrid, or if I accidentally say the wrong thing to a villager and they are mad or sad, or if I do my hair cut/color wrong or don't like it

I resetted back in winter when my snowman didn't turn out perfect x) Nowadays I never do it, as I pay attention to pings so I don't choose the wrong option and I'd rather lose one hybrid than a whole day's work, I think.

Yes to most of the above (villager not moving, bad haircut, etc.), & also losing a camper's game -___- when I want them to move in

Villager changing clothes (from villager convos or packages they receive). This is the most common reason why I go straight to the home menu and not save lol. Well, sometimes I also quit without saving when I'm farming for PWP request and got the thing that I don't want.

When a villager tells me they are moving, and I say yes, but then they change their mind. I reset and ignore them until they are moving.

When I deliver an item for a villager and it is a shirt that they choose to put on.

I remember quitting without saving when a villager took my fish (I forgot it's name) (costs around 10 000 bells) and traded it with a stupid tshirt (costs around 150 bells.)

Lol I'm glad I didn't fall for this rip off!

That's unfortunately what happened to me. I wish I didn't save.
Pate (my fav village) is now wearing an ugly shirt.
I wish if there's some way to get her to wear the original shirt she had on.

When I deliver an item for a villager and it is a shirt that they choose to put on.

Last edited:
When I accidentally sell an item that I want to keep, you can bet I'll be resetting!

Back