villagers don't talk to each other anymore?

elo-chan

(◕‿◕✿)
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4147-3082-7626
Island
Maplewood
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
White Cosmos
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Is it just me or I've been noticing that I used to be able to push villagers into each other to make them start a conversation, but now it rarely happens when I try to do so? hmm, wondering if it's something to do with the update.

-They must not be holding tools
-They must be near each other
-They must not ping you or have the intentions to ping you

Using the diving trick while they are stuck near each other will most likely work. I tried it on Chief and Shari and I got a lot of conversations from them. Some conversations are mafia while others are tsundere love stuff. :p

Since the update I feel like they talk more, well in my 2nd town for sure. I'm not sure if it's because I have just one bridge and they all hang out around there and talk to each other but there's always a conversation when I cross my bridge.

Noticeably they don't talk to each other as much as they did in past games which is a shame, probably because they don't talk to each other while holding tools like they used to.

Mine talk, but I've recently noticed that it is almost always near/on a bridge or very near the river. Weird coincidence? I don't know.

My villagers never talked. I started playing recently and I have not seen this happen yet, it's very sad. They are almost always meeting, but they never stop to talk to each other.

Last edited:
Back