Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Lobo
White Pansy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
This is something I didn't know, so I thought I would share it. I thought that when you sold your town, you would have to unlock all of the public work projects all over again but that isn't the case. Whatever you unlocked in your old town transfers over to your new town. The only ones that don't transfer are the town hall and train station remodels, the flower clock, and any permanent buildings like the cafe, the reset center, and the buildings on main street. Those you have to earn again.

I just thought I'd share because I had no idea.

Last edited:
this makes me soooo much more comfortable about resetting my town in the future! thank you so much <3

also.. does anyone happen to know if its possible to reset for layout when you're selling your town?
my biggest fear is none of the 5 is nice and i reset then i never get my money ; _ ;7

this makes me soooo much more comfortable about resetting my town in the future! thank you so much <3

also.. does anyone happen to know if its possible to reset for layout when you're selling your town?
my biggest fear is none of the 5 is nice and i reset then i never get my money ; _ ;7

Yes, you can map reset. Except everytime you reset, your game loads up your old town so you have to go through the whole process of talking to Isabelle, Tom Nook and Resetti over again everytime you reset. You can reset as many times as you want, but once you save a new town you can't go back.

ahh that's such a relief! i would hate to have to go through the struggle of getting certain requests again! the good thing is, i've also gotten some pretty bad requests (yesterday, fang pinged me, and i was like "FINALLY a cranky pwp!!" and then he requested the drilling rig. feels bad man), so it's good that i won't have to unlock those as well (meaning the chance of me getting a better pwp request is higher because more bad ones have already been unlocked :))

thanks for sharing!!! it's a huge help and will make me a lot happier if i ever decide to reset!

Iam confused? How do you sell your town?

In the WA update, there's a feature added where if you reset you can sell your town to nook to get bells that you can use to develop the next town, with that amount based on many varying factors

Back