• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist/Gardening Items

Forgot I posted here. How about I get you 40 items? 120 tbt? Let me know :)

I have 20 blue violets, 20 blue pansies, 20 pink tulips to sell for 1 btb each?
I also have an extra golden net, rod, & can for 10 btb each
let me know if you're interested in anything~

hi do you have a full town with no one in boxes? i can get you:

barrel planter
fruit drink
natural low table
potato gratin
standing tv

is 15 tbt for the WA items ok?

i can also get you blue and pink hydrangea starts. how many of each do you want?

bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi do you have a full town with no one in boxes? i can get you:

barrel planter
fruit drink
natural low table
potato gratin
standing tv

is 15 tbt for the WA items ok?

i can also get you blue and pink hydrangea starts. how many of each do you want?

Oh! Didn't see this. That sounds good. Also, I just need as many starts as i can get, as im kinda just making up my town as i go along.
Edit: I can't trade RN- theres a big storm rolling in and the power might go out :(

Last edited:
Hey I can get you 20 pink hydrangea starts and 10 blue ones? i also have purple roses and blue pansies if you still need those. I charge 2 tbt per bush start/hybrid. Lmk if you're interested ^^

bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! Didn't see this. That sounds good. Also, I just need as many starts as i can get, as im kinda just making up my town as i go along.
Edit: I can't trade RN- theres a big storm rolling in and the power might go out :(

ok pm/vm me when you're available

Hello ma'am! I am so glad I found this post because I have some of the things you are looking for that I can provide you free of charge. I have the dishwasher, stove, and washer/dryer. If you want the items today then the transaction will need to be completed in the next hour or so and if not I have flexibility tomorrow as well. If you are interested in these items please VM me as it is harder for me to scramble around looking for a message. Thank you, Corn

Back