Buying Wishlist/Gardening Items

Forgot I posted here. How about I get you 40 items? 120 tbt? Let me know :)

I have 20 blue violets, 20 blue pansies, 20 pink tulips to sell for 1 btb each?
I also have an extra golden net, rod, & can for 10 btb each
let me know if you're interested in anything~

hi do you have a full town with no one in boxes? i can get you:

barrel planter
fruit drink
natural low table
potato gratin
standing tv

is 15 tbt for the WA items ok?

i can also get you blue and pink hydrangea starts. how many of each do you want?

bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi do you have a full town with no one in boxes? i can get you:

barrel planter
fruit drink
natural low table
potato gratin
standing tv

is 15 tbt for the WA items ok?

i can also get you blue and pink hydrangea starts. how many of each do you want?

Oh! Didn't see this. That sounds good. Also, I just need as many starts as i can get, as im kinda just making up my town as i go along.
Edit: I can't trade RN- theres a big storm rolling in and the power might go out :(

Last edited:
Hey I can get you 20 pink hydrangea starts and 10 blue ones? i also have purple roses and blue pansies if you still need those. I charge 2 tbt per bush start/hybrid. Lmk if you're interested ^^

bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! Didn't see this. That sounds good. Also, I just need as many starts as i can get, as im kinda just making up my town as i go along.
Edit: I can't trade RN- theres a big storm rolling in and the power might go out :(

ok pm/vm me when you're available

Hello ma'am! I am so glad I found this post because I have some of the things you are looking for that I can provide you free of charge. I have the dishwasher, stove, and washer/dryer. If you want the items today then the transaction will need to be completed in the next hour or so and if not I have flexibility tomorrow as well. If you are interested in these items please VM me as it is harder for me to scramble around looking for a message. Thank you, Corn

Back