September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cherry (Fruit)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (50) +
It's been years since i last posted,but i restarted my town and was wondering if i could buy these from anyone.
Also a pink wetsuit!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks! Just one question- Right Now you're closed, so if i comment, would i have to wait? I'm fine with that.

Oh, well, I keep it closed if I'm talking to people in other threads with offers, otherwise it's too messy.

Any items I have listed there you want there will be no wait with.

If it isn't listed there will be a wait since I gotta TT to order the stuff XD

Hey I have Chai, Rilla and Marty's Rv cards if you'd like me to order anything from them for you, or if you'd rather just come to my town and order it yourself! Since each Meow Coupons is worth 3,000 bells, I'd probably want about 10,000 bells for each rv item I order for you (3,000x3 Meow coupons+1,000 for the trouble of getting them), Or like you said you could just come to my town and order them yourself and we could discuss a flatrate of either IGB or TBT that you could pay me in! I hope that all made sense :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I just remembered since I moved Marty in I won't be able to get you anything from his RV, sorry :(( I can still do Rilla and Chai though!

hi do you have a full town with no one in boxes? i can get you:

autograph cards
basic trash can
donburi
donut box
fruit drink
pasta
pastel low table
rolling closet
stack of books
tacos
wendell's painting
wood display stand
zen backpack

all for 3 tbt each so 39 tbt total?

I can see that you commented, i just can't see the comment. This is kinda weird. Hopefully once i post this it will show up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It worked this time! Sure, i'll take them. My town has 9 villagers but i don't really care about most of the ones i have so it's fine,

Last edited:
ok! i just assembled your items and i found more items on your wishlist but i couldn't find the fruit drink so here's the updated list:

autograph cards
basic trash can
cup of tea
cutting-board set
donburi
donut box
kitchen corner (orderable)
pasta
pastel low table
rolling closet
stack of books
stewpot