Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
So a about 2 weeks ago, I was trying the diving trick over and over again. But not a single resident decided to suggest anything! I wouldn't have even minded something like the dreaded drilling rig to get it out of the way of future suggestions but instead, I was asked if I believed in UFOs.

But this week, I've had villagers come up to me and request something 3 times in both towns (so that's 6 suggestions I've had this week?even though in one of my towns it was a brick bridge and 2 signs...).
So when I'm just playing normally and not trying with my life to get a suggestion, they come up to me and suggest something lol!

Also... I haven't seen any sleek furniture in my store since I started my first town which was more than a month and a half ago. But why.

I've learned it the hard way that villagers will no longer suggest projects if you already obtained the option to build ALL of their personality type public works projects (that's a mouth full). I would suggest going through wiki pages for pwps and checking off the ones you already have.

Chances are, you're pinging the wrong types of villagers. Well, good luck on your pwp hunting!

I've filled up my pwp list in all my towns never having to do the diving trick at all. just pure patience (and obsessive playing lmao). I hope you get the pwps you want soon!

Thanks for the help :)

I got the statue fountain today.

It makes sense, I remember clocking in many hours when I first got the game back in 2013 and had many PWPs unlocked. I guess playing a lot gives you lots of benefits (in the game not real life haha!)

Doing the same again has helped get me more requests.

I regularly get pinged for PWPs and I've never bothered with the diving 'trick' or any of the other 'hacks' often suggested.

I find that everything unlocks in the game if you just play it.

I've had to use the diving trick once, for over 2 years I never got the police station so I had no choice. But as said above, everything will unlock if you carry on playing.

It's much more rewarding when you don't do the diving trick, I've tried the trick 3 times and most of these were failures, waiting patiently for a villager to ping you and ask for a pwp is way more rewarding than sitting in water for 5 minutes then go up to a villager and see if they'll ping for a pwp

The problem with that mondaayss is some people are just lucky and get pwp suggestions without having to do the diving trick. I didn't get hardly any pwps until I did the trick. I went months without any suggestions. I always played every day and even talk to all the villagers occasionally.

It was incredibly annoying. If the next game has mayoral duties, they need to redo the way pwps are suggested.

yeah I feel you, I had a whole month without any pwp's suggested to me, that month I tried out the diving trick. Honestly I think I was very unlucky with that too, even when filling my inventory with flowers didn't help so I kinda just quit on it, which when I got one just by randomly doing stuff, I felt incredibly happy, even if it was one that didn't fit the theme of my town.

PWP's in general are a pain to get and I totally understand where you're coming from.

Back